Glutathione and results - Page 590

Thread: Glutathione and results

  1. #5891
    If you guys are going to make your own suppositories, use jarrows glut powder. just open up the pills and mix them with the cocoa
    butter or coconut oil

    Im going to be doing that soon and mixing with them with vitamin c and baking soda. Ive purchased a suppository metal mould, I dont like the plastic disposable ones.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #5892
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazikeen View Post
    @whitemermaid try suppositories, less time consuming to administer.
    It's quick as it is enough for me besides making the Gluta, what do you mean?

    Are you talking about just popping it in? Haha

    I want to experiment with coffee/gluta admins too
    Last edited by whitemermaid; 08-17-2019 at 02:02 PM.

  4. #5893
    Quote Originally Posted by Summer123 View Post
    If you guys are going to make your own suppositories, use jarrows glut powder. just open up the pills and mix them with the cocoa
    butter or coconut oil

    Im going to be doing that soon and mixing with them with vitamin c and baking soda. Ive purchased a suppository metal mould, I dont like the plastic disposable ones.
    How can you mix them up with coconut oil it's not hard enough to insert? Are you melting the cocoa butter and adding gluta ?

  5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #5894
    Quote Originally Posted by whitemermaid View Post
    It's quick as it is enough for me besides making the Gluta, what do you mean?

    Are you talking about just popping it in? Haha

    I want to experiment with coffee/gluta admins too
    @whitemermaid lolz, yup that too. Also u can make a batch of suppositories to last a month instead of mixing a fresh batch each time for the syringe?

  7. #5895
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazikeen View Post
    @whitemermaid lolz, yup that too. Also u can make a batch of suppositories to last a month instead of mixing a fresh batch each time for the syringe?
    Thanks! I'll look into it in the future for sure.

  8. #5896
    I did the 4g rectal before I went to bed and it absorbed all overnight
    I'm wondering if this every night would be overkill, when most people do 6g max over a week for IV injections, if I did this every night that'd be 28g a week.

  9. #5897
    @whitemermaid

    yes hun.
    got some advice from members on SCT.

    heat up the coconut oil or cocoa chips whatever oil you want as long as its safe to insert for the base.
    then mix your glut powder and baking soda to neutralize it otherwise it'll burn
    Im also gonna add vitamin C. You need vitamin C to work.

    People advise not to use vitamin C because its too acidic, I guess I can just add more baking soda and hope it'll
    do the job.

    My suppository mold will arrive soon and Ill be making my first batch.

    and yes mazikeen is right. You can make a batch of them and store them in the fridge to last you a month
    and it'll cost you less too.

    when you were doing rectal, did you see results any faster?
    the whole purpose of me doing suppositories is because the lightening route with supplements are too slow.. way too slow.

    I cant do IV thats waay to expensive lol and suppositories are my only option.



  10. #5898
    Do you think someone with sickle cell take the liposomal gluta and see results ?(I know before everyone says see a doctor blah blah) my liver because of my disease doesn’t metabolizes vitamins like normal people so my process might be extra extra slow or won’t happen at all. Originally I did 4ivs worth of treatment didn’t see any type of result typically you’ll get a glow or something so I switched to the power powder twice a day, vitamin c 1000mg (tablet form) b12,iron and milk thistle. I’m on my 3rd month and see no results still. I understand results are typically seen within 6-12months on deep skin tones. But like said because my liver doesn’t work like the normal person will the liposomal be better -I don’t care about the time frame I can wait-I just don’t want my money to go to waste?
    Thank you alI

  11. #5899
    Quote Originally Posted by Summer123 View Post
    @whitemermaid

    yes hun.
    got some advice from members on SCT.

    heat up the coconut oil or cocoa chips whatever oil you want as long as its safe to insert for the base.
    then mix your glut powder and baking soda to neutralize it otherwise it'll burn
    Im also gonna add vitamin C. You need vitamin C to work.

    People advise not to use vitamin C because its too acidic, I guess I can just add more baking soda and hope it'll
    do the job.

    My suppository mold will arrive soon and Ill be making my first batch.

    and yes mazikeen is right. You can make a batch of them and store them in the fridge to last you a month
    and it'll cost you less too.

    when you were doing rectal, did you see results any faster?
    the whole purpose of me doing suppositories is because the lightening route with supplements are too slow.. way too slow.

    I cant do IV thats waay to expensive lol and suppositories are my only option.


    I've been doing gluta not long enough to say how it's going but it's 4g rectal every day and the steroid/ikb/dodo/bioclaire mix. Yes it's working. I actually have a problem that around my mouth it's getting too light. I do feel like glutathione is working and it's not just the skin lightening lotion. Either way I'm sticking to this regime and since I'm taking so much glutathione I'm chilling on all the supplements, I'll probably only take a pill of liposomal vitamin C a day and milk thistle, maybe msm.

    My main problem is it's very sunny this time of year so it slows my progress too on my face and hands.
    Last edited by whitemermaid; 08-26-2019 at 12:28 AM.

  12. #5900
    @whitemermaid

    oh so you're not using glutathione by itself?
    I thought 4 grams was high for rectal use, Im going to make 2gram moulds.. still waiting for that metal mould to arrive

    and if youre using so many things at once, how do you know that its the glutathione thats working?

    Ive been taking oral glut for more than year now Id say. Its more evened out some areas but only lightened areas that were
    already light to begin with. Im increasing my dosage cause I need faster results but I also want to get rid of hyperpigmentation on my
    face and acne that I have (Ive heard glut does nothing for acne apparently lol)

    dont use HQ/steroids whilst on gluta. it'll make the gluta ineffective.

  13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •