Glutathione and results - Page 598

Thread: Glutathione and results

Quote Originally Posted by kweeny View Post
    @kweeny.Are you taking liquid or caps from coremed? what dosage?
    You are welcome.
    i started by using just the softgel caps then i got the liquid too.So now i just kind of alternate.
    I take 3500Mg of each daily and 250mg-500mg of milk thistle
    It is pretty expensive but it is starting to look like its worth it.[/QUOTE]
    yeah sis, I hear you. Liposomal is costly, happy that you are seeing results. Looking forward to updates

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolatey View Post
    UPDATE!

So I have been using liposomal gluta and vitamin c and MSM. I started on the 5th of January , so today is day 12.
    I stopped MSM a few days ago due to headaches and I also use milk thistle.

My observation:-I am a bit confused, in a pleasant and weird way. My skin has brightened up a lot. Maybe half a shade. It’s just 11days.
    My hands hands have never matched my face, like ever! The do now even with foundation on.
    The most amazing is my underarms, I have tried everything, really everything but gave up and thought I should work on my weight as sometimes it might be due to insulin resistance. Guess what? It’s clearing. I raised my hand in front of the mirror in astonishment till they hurt.

Other things to note: high burst of energy, mental clarity (100%) ,hardly feeling hungry and barely needing to moisturise.

Have I noticed any side effects? Yes: foul gases,lol and constantly going to the toilet due to vitamin c.The diarrhoea however settles within a couple of days, at least for me.

I forgot to take before pics as I was sceptical about it working or not.However , yesterday I took a photo of my arm and my man’s side by side and told him him I will be doing a weekly arm check lol

I hope this helps someone.x

Happy for you girl!!!!What brand are you using and what dosage? I’m getting great results too.

Thanks hun, happy for you too.I use core core med science .brand.Both softgels and liquid.

Whst brand are you using?
    I use Core Meds as well,love it....

I need to up my vitamin C and dosage it looks like because I’m not seeing anything. I’m also not using any creams , soaps or anything either .

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Donaey View Post
    I need to up my vitamin C and dosage it looks like because I’m not seeing anything. I’m also not using any creams , soaps or anything either .
    You should, . You can add an exfoliating soap too. Are u using liposomal or reduced?

Quote Originally Posted by Donaey View Post
    You should, . You can add an exfoliating soap too. Are u using liposomal or reduced?
    Im using liposomal and some times acetyl glutathione .

UPDATE : Taking glutathione orally has been giving me 'gas issues', so I have been making a inexpensive DIY Glutathione serum with good results. Here is the formula, mix 1 part glutathione with 4 parts distilled water and one part glycerin. It's super inexpesive and the results have been good. Just google how to make DIY vitamin c serum and you can use the same instructions for glutathione

@Mygonapa So are you giving up on the enteric route? I just read your method and was thinking of giving it a try. How many shades did you lighten?

Quote Originally Posted by smoothcomplex View Post
    @Brownmom Belle Nubian Glutha cream and advance booster serum. . The thing I find with natural creams are....they are slow (not as slow as glutha pills) to show results. But consistency is the key. But true natural creams give such a beautiful even complexion from what I have noticed from being on this thread for years. And once I start back on gluta overdosing, there will be no conflict with this cream since it glutha based. That's my thinking.

(and yes I know there's no scientific proof that gluthathione in cream is even effective...but I prefer that in my cream than hydroquinone )
    Would you be able to provide the exact name of the Glutathione cream? They have a lot of glutathione products. Would you recommend these creams for sensitive skin?

I'm using clear essence fade cream with has 1.9% hydroquinone. If i use liposomal glutathione am i wasting my time?

Quote Originally Posted by Goldencream View Post
    I'm using clear essence fade cream with has 1.9% hydroquinone. If i use liposomal glutathione am i wasting my time?
    Yes , HQ will cancel out the effects of gluthathione .

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements