Glutathione and results - Page 599

Thread: Glutathione and results

Quote Originally Posted by Donaey View Post
    Yes , HQ will cancel out the effects of gluthathione .
    Oopss the only thing that works on my skin is hq

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Hey guys,I want to use monobenzone but im worried about the repigmentation following sun exposure does patchy repigmentation happen (vitiligo like spots) or the repigmentation is even??

Quote Originally Posted by Goldencream View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Donaey View Post
    Yes , HQ will cancel out the effects of gluthathione .
    Oopss the only thing that works on my skin is hq í*½í¸*í*½í&#184 ;*
    What about alpha arbutin and glutathione?

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Start the gluta “after” you finish the hq you have . if you lightened considerably with the hq already, then you can start the gluta treatments , I was still super light. Just dont involve steroids.
    " I'm Still A Work In Progress" Don't Judge MoiDifferent Creams for Different Dreams
    Different Soaps for Different Folks

Hi everyone. I recently bought Liposomal Glutathione and vitamin c. Has anyone had success using this variant? I’ve been reading and it seems like the best results are achieved with using the syringe method. The absorption issue is what’s bothering me. Feels like I’m wasting money. I read that you can keep the liquid in your mouth for 60 s before swallowing. Has that worked for anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by curzon View Post
    Hi everyone. I recently bought Liposomal Glutathione and vitamin c. Has anyone had success using this variant? I’ve been reading and it seems like the best results are achieved with using the syringe method. The absorption issue is what’s bothering me. Feels like I’m wasting money. I read that you can keep the liquid in your mouth for 60 s before swallowing. Has that worked for anyone?
    Hello. I think you should focus on liposomal glutathione and vitamin c.

Quote Originally Posted by curzon View Post
    Hello. I think you should focus on liposomal glutathione and vitamin c.

Hi all,

I have been reading this thread for a while , I decided to join the forum and get in on it.

I have been using different types of Glutathione for the past 5 months with almost no success!

a little background about me:

I am mixed (medium brown skin). I have used awful skin lighters in the past with great success but sever consequences (such as stretchmarks and skin thinning). I stopped using those products almost 6 months ago and decided to take the glutathione route. It has been extremely difficult, as I went quite dark possibly my original skin colour I don't really recall my original skin colour as I have been lightening for the past 10 years (lol).

Anyways, I have used DIY Glutathione suppositories for almost 3 months without any success. Then I switch to Liposomal glutathione (I am starting to doubt this company tho) for the past 2 months, along with alpha arbutus and Kojic acid cream. I am saddened to report that I am yet to see any results, I have easily spent over £3000 for the past five months on this journey with barely any success.

I don't drink or smoke, and I live in England so there is no sun. I am genuinely unsure what am I doing wrong?

Please kindly help me as I am getting truly depressed trying to achieve a lighter complexion.

Quote Originally Posted by Goalreacher View Post
    Hi all,

I have been reading this thread for a while , I decided to join the forum and get in on it.

I have been using different types of Glutathione for the past 5 months with almost no success!

I am mixed (medium brown skin). I have used awful skin lighters in the past with great success but sever consequences (such as stretchmarks and skin thinning). I stopped using those products almost 6 months ago and decided to take the glutathione route. It has been extremely difficult, as I went quite dark possibly my original skin colour I don't really recall my original skin colour as I have been lightening for the past 10 years (lol).

Anyways, I have used DIY Glutathione suppositories for almost 3 months without any success. Then I switch to Liposomal glutathione (I am starting to doubt this company tho) for the past 2 months, along with alpha arbutus and Kojic acid cream. I am saddened to report that I am yet to see any results, I have easily spent over £3000 for the past five months on this journey with barely any success.

I don't drink or smoke, and I live in England so there is no sun. I am genuinely unsure what am I doing wrong?

Please kindly help me as I am getting truly depressed trying to achieve a lighter complexion. [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.skincaretalk.com/images/smilies/frown.png[/IMG]
    Your DIY suppositories isn’t effective enough so technically you have used liposomal glutathione for just 2months,when you stop lightening,especially steriods and the likes,you re-darken and glutathione doesn’t lighten your skin from the outside,it first rids your body of all the remnants of the harmful deposits of your cream ingredients amongst other health benefits, an overdose of it is what causes your skin to lighten on the outside. So what dose have you been taking for the liposomal, anything lower than 4000mg you may see results much later,take a high dose with vitamin C and you should start seeing results in 2months. Glutathione is not a quick fix,its for the dedicated at heart,lol
    At 2months i too thought I didn’t have any results until i took a picture to compare to my start and saw minimal brightening,physically I could swear i saw nothing. Dont give up,and make sure the company you’re using has the highest mg in a serving.
    Last edited by Chocolatey; 02-17-2020 at 07:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Goalreacher View Post
    Hi all,

Please kindly help me as I am getting truly depressed trying to achieve a lighter complexion.
    @Goalreacher which brands have you used and where are you purchasing? There are many knockoffs on the market and it is always better to purchase directly from the brand website. Also what is your skincare routine? Glutathione alone will not lighten your skin. You need to incorporate exfoliation and natural skin lightening creams with vit c, niacinamide to boost your results. Were you taking the Glutathione together with vit. C? Glutathione suppositories + liposomal are a very good combo and give good results.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements