Glutathione and results - Page 600

Thread: Glutathione and results

  1. #5991
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolatey View Post
    Your DIY suppositories isn’t effective enough so technically you have used liposomal glutathione for just 2months,when you stop lightening,especially steriods and the likes,you re-darken and glutathione doesn’t lighten your skin from the outside,it first rids your body of all the remnants of the harmful deposits of your cream ingredients amongst other health benefits, an overdose of it is what causes your skin to lighten on the outside. So what dose have you been taking for the liposomal, anything lower than 4000mg you may see results much later,take a high dose with vitamin C and you should start seeing results in 2months. Glutathione is not a quick fix,its for the dedicated at heart,lol
    At 2months i too thought I didn’t have any results until i took a picture to compare to my start and saw minimal brightening,physically I could swear i saw nothing. Dont give up,and make sure the company you’re using has the highest mg in a serving.

    Hi Chocolatey,

    Thank you for the reply.

    I must say I am not exactly sure what my previous creams contained, I did buy them from Ghana and it did cause stretch marks so I assumed It must be harmful. The seller denies any foul play in the ingredients.

    I completely agree in regarding to the DIY suppositories, I felt it was a waste of my time that's exactly why I switched to Liposomal glutathione.

    So with that theory I have only been on Liposomal for almost 2 months? interesting .
    I must say I see the health benefits of glutathione, since starting it 5 months ago, my brain isn't foggy, I have great energy, I workout like a beast at the gym, and my mood in general seems to be really bright thank GOD!

    I take roughly about 5000mg a glutathione and 5000mg vitamin c.

    I noticed that my foundation hasn't changed at all in his 2 months, which is so discouraging. I am no sure if its the brand I am buying into or I just need to be patience.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #5992
    Hi Mazikeen,

    I use to buy glutathione powder from et sy and make my own suppositories with the help of the seller.
    I stopped it after trying to do rectal method and getting crazy stomach issues - if you know what I mean -.
    I currently use S H C glutathione, only because its UK based and easy to access for me.
    I have been with them for 2 months, the only weird thing is you can't find any information about them anywhere but their website.
    I do love the fact their ingredients are simple (at least that what they state) and the communication from their end has been impeccable.
    Do you know about them? any opinions? I know they sent two you tubers free stuffs to review their products, including this Tatti girl from the video above.
    I would have loved to try core med science glutathione in the future if S H C fails me.

    I do use a Kojic acid and alpha arbutus cream on my body and face. Some people say to not use HQ and some say its fine to do so.. so I haven't touched that stuffs at all.

    What do you use?
    Last edited by Goalreacher; 02-17-2020 at 12:37 PM.

  4. #5993
    Quote Originally Posted by Goalreacher View Post
    Hi Mazikeen,

    I use to buy glutathione powder from et sy and make my own suppositories with the help of the seller.
    I stopped it after trying to do rectal method and getting crazy stomach issues - if you know what I mean -.
    I currently use S H C glutathione, only because its UK based and easy to access for me.
    I have been with them for 2 months, the only weird thing is you can't find any information about them anywhere but their website.
    I do love the fact their ingredients are simple (at least that what they state) and the communication from their end has been impeccable.
    Do you know about them? any opinions? I know they sent two you tubers free stuffs to review their products, including this Tatti girl from the video above.
    I would have loved to try core med science glutathione in the future if S H C fails me.

    I do use a Kojic acid and alpha arbutus cream on my body and face. Some people say to not use HQ and some say its fine to do so.. so I haven't touched that stuffs at all.

    What do you use?
    @Goalreacher never heard of them. Liposomal brands that I would recommend are Coremed Science, Let`s talk Health and Livon labs. I don`t trust reviews from you tubers coz most are paid to promote these products. Yes I can def relate to the gastro issues, had them too when I was using the supps. What helped me was taking Activated Charcoal capsules. I also used the supps in the pm only. What method & ingredients were you using to make the supps?

    My method:

    100gm glutathione + 200 gm cocoa butter + 30gm baking soda

    1. Melt 200 grams of organic cocoa butter in a double boiler. ( glass jar kept in a pan of boiling water)
    2. When melted take it off heat but keep it in the pan of hot water to keep it in liquid state
    3. before it goes solid, add 100 grams of glutathione and 30 grams of baking soda.

    4. Fill into the molds
    5. Store in fridge and use as you go

    You should incorporate weekly peels - LA/GA or mandelic acid - to your skincare routine.

    ETA: How long has Tatti been taking the SHC brand glutha? Coz I recall her listing Jarrows Acetyl and using powder glutha to make suppositoriesin one of her videos
    Last edited by Mazikeen; 02-17-2020 at 02:56 PM.

  5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #5994
    You're right regarding you tubers lying in their reviews. Go back to Tattis videos about 3 months back and you'll see in her description her promoting it, she docent openly admit it but she was sponsored! and there is another YouTube not sure of her name but if you type SHC glutathione in YouTube she will pop up (she is dark brown).


    Thats exactly how I make my suppositories, it has been a hit and miss for me. I can't unfortunately take approx 2 to 3 a day my body legit can't keep it in. that's why I moved to oral glutathione.

    I am not comfortable with peels, but I do use exfoliating soap and other natural ingredients, perhaps time is what my body needs in order to get results.
    I looked into livon and lets talk health, thank you for the suggestion!

    what's your topical routine? is there any lotion you can recommend?

  7. #5995
    Quote Originally Posted by Goalreacher View Post
    You're right regarding you tubers lying in their reviews. Go back to Tattis videos about 3 months back and you'll see in her description her promoting it, she docent openly admit it but she was sponsored! and there is another YouTube not sure of her name but if you type SHC glutathione in YouTube she will pop up (she is dark brown).


    Thats exactly how I make my suppositories, it has been a hit and miss for me. I can't unfortunately take approx 2 to 3 a day my body legit can't keep it in. that's why I moved to oral glutathione.

    I am not comfortable with peels, but I do use exfoliating soap and other natural ingredients, perhaps time is what my body needs in order to get results.
    I looked into livon and lets talk health, thank you for the suggestion!

    what's your topical routine? is there any lotion you can recommend?
    You don`t need to use the supps 3x a day. I use 1 supp/day in the pm. My skincare routine is simple:
    PM - MUAC Aha hand & body lotion
    AM - DIY niacinamide cream
    Weekly GA peels @40%
    I rotate my soaps, atm I`m using nano glutathione & papaya soap.

  8. #5996
    I have about 2 weeks worth of suppositories left, thanks for the advise ill do it 1 x pm only

    How long have you been on your regimen? and how much have you lightened? if you don't mind me asking.

  9. #5997
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosyyy View Post
    Hey guys,I want to use monobenzone but im worried about the repigmentation following sun exposure does patchy repigmentation happen (vitiligo like spots) or the repigmentation is even??

    Hey Rosyyy,

    are you using mono while on Glutathione? how's your experience going? any good results?

    as far as I know someone who used it, got a really pale white colour from it, but that was her goal colour.
    And she is half white so it worked out fine in her case.

    But I don't know anyone using mono while on glutathione

  10. #5998
    Quote Originally Posted by Goalreacher View Post
    I have about 2 weeks worth of suppositories left, thanks for the advise ill do it 1 x pm only

    How long have you been on your regimen? and how much have you lightened? if you don't mind me asking.
    @Goalreacher been on this regimen around 6 mths. I`ve been taking the supplements for 1yr now with short breaks in btwn. I would say I have lightened maybe 2 shades but my complexion is brighter and skin tone more even.

  11. #5999
    I found this product in german Website.. do u Think this is effective? Its 10ml = 400g.

    Im 62kg , how many mg of glutathione should i consume and vitamin c.

    https://www.actinovo.com/de/liposoma...umber=LF0005.4
    Attached Images Attached Images

  12. #6000
    I’ve been on vitamin c and gluthathione nothin liposomal form and have not seen any results . I take 4,000 mg of glutathione and 2,000 vitamin c . I don’t use any soaps or creams because I wanted to see if gluthathione worked alone and from my experience it does not . I’ve been taking these for 6 months now and I’m Naomi Campbell color .

  13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •