Glutathione and results - Page 601
Page 601 of 601 First 591 600 601

Thread: Glutathione and results

Quote Originally Posted by Donaey View Post
    I’ve been on vitamin c and gluthathione nothin liposomal form and have not seen any results . I take 4,000 mg of glutathione and 2,000 vitamin c . I don’t use any soaps or creams because I wanted to see if gluthathione worked alone and from my experience it does not . I’ve been taking these for 6 months now and I’m Naomi Campbell color .
    @Donaey were you making your own capsules or did you purchase? Did you divide your dosages or take them at the same time? Were you taking acetyl or l-glutha?

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I took 5 ivs since January, spaced out every two weeks and I am supplementing with s-acetyl gluta pills , lipo gluta and lipo vitamin c (fat soluble) lots of water.

My last iv shot was early March

So now its strictly supps spaced out throughout the day and glutathione heavy diet . The process has been slow as molasses to get back to halle berry shade

I incorporated a gluta / kojic lotion and
    gluta toner for my face and décolletage and let me say in “corona times”after my daily workout and my skin
    Just started moving toward brighter /lighter in exactly 90 days ,
    my workout makes my skin look amazing , I was told to not workout after iv in the past.
    Well that is simply not true in my skins case, I started noticing that if I do iv and then workout I looked high yellow after a good sweaty workout, I couldn’t believe it so I tried it again and got the same result 😳

so I now try to break a sweat daily, it works with glutathione regimens and I didn’t know this in my past uses of glutathione

I have kept track of my supps as I started them and ended them.. and have my own way of spreading out the supplements I use daily and alternating them for example I use licorice powder 2 times a week and maybe the next week I will use pine bark extract in my tea 2xs a week consistently

I darkened in the last 2 yrs ,wearing no sunscreen and no major regimen input on my skin due to a busy schedule.

I did not maintain my complexion as light as it was halle berry
    I darkened to kelly rowland in my opinion just not giving a damn lol

you can definitely lighten using glutathione supps Plus other supps
    if you’re medium brown to dark brown only

SAP and mineral ss , sea salt, vit C ,rosehips , pine bark extract, licorice powder, s- acetyl gluta, msm flakes, collagen powder, liposomal gluta, liposomal vit C and exercise, eating greens, stress free (very important) two showers daily , bath soaks weekly,
    retin a gel for my elbows & tough hyperpigmentated spots

This is what I been doing !!!!
    Let me reiterate it takes forever this way but its working so far and worth the Glow and healthy benefits

My goal is to see if I can reach a glowing shade as I did taking iv, which made me kim kardishian light and I then worked my way back to a glowing bronzed caramel light with a yellow undertone

I skin build twice a week with shea/ virgin coconut oil / almond oil

I think a 90 day commitment if you darken to kelly rowland you can lighten one full glowing shade in 3 months if Consistent.. no creams, its easier after 3 months to quickly lighten further in my opinion and add gluta cream/kojic

It took me a few years to darken back up, its not immediate Darkening when you stop iv and the supps .
    Even w/o sunscreen and protective clothes you can maintain for a long while with light skin but eventually the glow is Gone

Everyday strict regi work... and trust me we all get tired of maintaining the beauty with our busy lives at times, 2020 catch up with my Glow time since Im inside more 😉
    " I'm Still A Work In Progress" Don't Judge MoiDifferent Creams for Different Dreams
    Different Soaps for Different Folks

Quote Originally Posted by Mazikeen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Donaey View Post
    I’️ve been on vitamin c and gluthathione nothin liposomal form and have not seen any results . I take 4,000 mg of glutathione and 2,000 vitamin c . I don’️t use any soaps or creams because I wanted to see if gluthathione worked alone and from my experience it does not . I’️ve been taking these for 6 months now and I’️m Naomi Campbell color .
    @Donaey were you making your own capsules or did you purchase? Did you divide your dosages or take them at the same time? Were you taking acetyl or l-glutha?
    Sorry, I’m just seeing your questions. I purchased my acetyl capsules from double wood supplements, liposomal glutathione from seeking health . I would alternate the liposomal and acetyl . I would only take acetyl when I went on vacation or a friends house . I would space my dosage out through the day . Liposomal glutathione in mornings and acetyl in afternoon/ night . I also took liposomal vitamin c.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by DOODOOBROWN View Post
    I took 5 ivs since January, spaced out every two weeks and I am supplementing with s-acetyl gluta pills , lipo gluta and lipo vitamin c (fat soluble) lots of water.

My last iv shot was early March

So now its strictly supps spaced out throughout the day and glutathione heavy diet . The process has been slow as molasses to get back to halle berry shade

I incorporated a gluta / kojic lotion and
    gluta toner for my face and décolletage and let me say in “corona times”after my daily workout and my skin
    Just started moving toward brighter /lighter in exactly 90 days ,
    my workout makes my skin look amazing , I was told to not workout after iv in the past.
    Well that is simply not true in my skins case, I started noticing that if I do iv and then workout I looked high yellow after a good sweaty workout, I couldn’t believe it so I tried it again and got the same result 😳

so I now try to break a sweat daily, it works with glutathione regimens and I didn’t know this in my past uses of glutathione

I have kept track of my supps as I started them and ended them.. and have my own way of spreading out the supplements I use daily and alternating them for example I use licorice powder 2 times a week and maybe the next week I will use pine bark extract in my tea 2xs a week consistently

I darkened in the last 2 yrs ,wearing no sunscreen and no major regimen input on my skin due to a busy schedule.

I did not maintain my complexion as light as it was halle berry
    I darkened to kelly rowland in my opinion just not giving a damn lol

you can definitely lighten using glutathione supps Plus other supps
    if you’re medium brown to dark brown only

SAP and mineral ss , sea salt, vit C ,rosehips , pine bark extract, licorice powder, s- acetyl gluta, msm flakes, collagen powder, liposomal gluta, liposomal vit C and exercise, eating greens, stress free (very important) two showers daily , bath soaks weekly,
    retin a gel for my elbows & tough hyperpigmentated spots

This is what I been doing !!!!
    Let me reiterate it takes forever this way but its working so far and worth the Glow and healthy benefits[IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.skincaretalk.com/images/smilies/smile.png[/IMG]

My goal is to see if I can reach a glowing shade as I did taking iv, which made me kim kardishian light and I then worked my way back to a glowing bronzed caramel light with a yellow undertone

I skin build twice a week with shea/ virgin coconut oil / almond oil

I think a 90 day commitment if you darken to kelly rowland you can lighten one full glowing shade in 3 months if Consistent.. no creams, its easier after 3 months to quickly lighten further in my opinion and add gluta cream/kojic

It took me a few years to darken back up, its not immediate Darkening when you stop iv and the supps .
    Even w/o sunscreen and protective clothes you can maintain for a long while with light skin but eventually the glow is Gone

Everyday strict regi work... and trust me we all get tired of maintaining the beauty with our busy lives at times, 2020 catch up with my Glow time since Im inside more 😉

Hi luv! I hope you and your family have been safe during this time. Thank you very much for your post and information as I was considering jumping on glutathione again. Can you please answer a few questions for me ?
    1. Was Kelly Rowland your starting shade?
    2. How much glutathione/vitamin C were you taking via IV ? How much were you taking in supplements?
    3. You mentioned glutathione supps will lighten off someone is up to dark brown , well I’m a bit passed that so if I incorporate iV and supplements can I still lighten ?
    4. Where do you purchase your supplants from ? I have purchased from double woods for acetyl and seeking health for glutathione.
    5. When you got Kim K light taking IV, were you using any topicals ?

I am Naomi Campbell shade and would be very happy bring just 2-3 shades lighter with glowing skin .

7. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements