Skin Care Talk banner

Glutathione and results

2M views 6K replies 471 participants last post by  Uk babe 
#1 ·
Dear members,

I ought to open a new thread about the glutathione because It seems like something is wrong about this stuff.

1. My knowledge and experiences
- Glutathion is an powerful anti-oxidant and it helps the immune system.
- Glutathione alone doesn't lighten the skin.
- I used glutathion alone in different strenght with no result.
- I know that glutathion in high percentage has a side effects (like nausea etc...)

2. I discover that a lot of manufacturies sell 5g, 12g or 15g of glutathion injection.
These sellers are too dimness about the lightening effects of their injection.
On their website we can generally read someting like:

For12mGlutathion
Benefit It contains of Glutathione which is participating directly in the neutralization of free radicals and reactive oxygen compounds, as well as maintaining exogenous antioxidants such as vitamins C and E in their reduced (active) forms. Enhances human's metabolism, toxins and immune system.
Reduces wrinkles
Moisture skin
Reduce the appearance of pimples/acne/blemishes and minimize pores.
Improves the skin smooth texture. Ingredients : Power Ingredient: L-glutathione 12000mg, Alpha lipoic acid 500mg & Kojic acid 100mg
Solvent Ingredient: L-Ascorbic Acid 1800mg, Beta-hydroxy Acid 200mg, Hyaluronic Acid 100mg & Collagen Extract 500mg
ForGlutax

GLUTAX 9G Contengono EGF Glutathione 9000mg
This product is an upgraded version for Glutax 3g and Glutax 5g with 9000mg Glutathione which is the highest in the current market.
With extra Glutathione and EGF, consumer can see more powerful and faster results.
What are you still waiting for? Grab now and experience the FAIRER, WHITHER AND YOUNGER SKIN today !

Ingredients :
Glutatione 9000mg
Ascorbine Acid 1500mg
Alpha Lipoic Acid 200mg
Collagen Extract 350mg.

3.- When you focus your questions on the lightening effects, their responses are generally: If you need more information, you get a response like:

I recommend Glutathione 15000 mg. It for black skin.
I recommend 3 boxes for white skin.
It will see result about 1-2 years.
Free shipping worldwide.

4.- When you don't get any result, the seller doesn't respond to you

5.- So, do somebody can tell here if he has got results with glutathione?

How many shades?

Please sellers, don't come here to tell things like : "I've taken glutathione for one month, I see the glow. I'll update at the end of my treatment" They are a lot of testimonials like that on this forum.

See less See more
#5,650 ·
I watched all her videos . She is amazing and explains very well but im confused because she said that she used openned pills rectally but i read that pills can contain fillers and contaminants so that’s why is better to use pure powder form gluta .

Are you planning to use openned pills ?

#5,655 ·
TBH I sideeye skinlightening products from the ME. Have a feeling they have dodgy ingredients like mercury in them. I can see one of the active ingredients is niacinamide; if u are looking to try out niacinamide then I would recommend DIY or check out korean beauty products, most of their skin lightening creams/serums contain niacinamide.

#5,658 ·
100gm glutathione + 200 gm cocoa butter + 30gm baking soda = 330 gm total

So these will be the steps
1. Melt 70 grams of organic cocoa butter in a double boiler. ( glass jar kept in a pan of boiling water)
2. When melted take it off heat but keep it in the pan of hot water to keep it in liquid state
3. before it goes solid, add 45 grams of glutathione and 5 grams of baking soda.

4. Fill into the molds using (I use these molds)

5. Store in fridge and use as you go[/QUOTE]

Sorry , I’m a bit confused . You stated it’ll be 330 gm total but the recipe isn’t adding up to 330 gm . What am I missing ?

#5,659 ·
100gm glutathione + 200 gm cocoa butter + 30gm baking soda = 330 gm total

So these will be the steps
1. Melt 70 grams of organic cocoa butter in a double boiler. ( glass jar kept in a pan of boiling water)
2. When melted take it off heat but keep it in the pan of hot water to keep it in liquid state
3. before it goes solid, add 45 grams of glutathione and 5 grams of baking soda.

4. Fill into the molds using (I use these molds)

5. Store in fridge and use as you go
Sorry , I’m a bit confused . You stated it’ll be 330 gm total but the recipe isn’t adding up to 330 gm . What am I missing ?[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Just noticed that now it don`t make sense:p. This was posted a while back by I think amrutha/temarinette. I just follow the steps:

45grms glutathione + 70grms cocoa butter + 5 grms baking soda. hth

#5,677 ·
Just leaving this info here for the IV users.

A group of dermatologists on Tuesday warned people hoping to acquire a fair complexion not to inject themselves with glutathione as they may instead suffer from bruising, gastritis or, worse, renal failure.
The drug is not meant for cosmetic use but to protect cancer patients from the adverse effects of chemotherapy, according to the Philippine Dermatological Society (PDS).

In a health forum in Quezon City, PDS officers aired the warning following the “alarming” increase in the number of clinics offering intravenous (IV) glutathione sessions in salons and malls, as well as the proliferation on social media of professionals, like nurses and midwives, offering such services.
Contrary to what is believed and being advertised, there is yet no strong scientific evidence to show that glutathione is indeed an effective skin-whitening agent, said Dr. Elle Asuncion, a member of the PDS glutathione advisory committee.
“None of the systemic glutathione-containing products around the world has been approved for skin whitening. High-quality clinical trials are needed to prove its efficacy as a skin whitener. Its safety as a skin whitener has not yet been firmly established,” Asuncion said.
The Food and Drug Administration has only approved the medical use of IV glutathione to protect cancer patients from the side effects of a platinum-based chemotherapy. It warned the public as early as May 2011 against the use of IV glutathione to whiten skin due to its possible adverse effects.

A recent PDS study documented at least 69 patients who suffered from complications due to IV glutathione use, ranging from dizziness, increased blood sugar and easy bruising to difficulty in breathing and gastritis.
In the worst case, a 34-year-old patient suffered from acute renal failure following “weekly infusion” of IV glutathione for three years.
According to Dr. Belen Dofitas, these cases should serve as a wake-up call to the public to stop patronizing IV glutathione and for the government to clamp down on such practice before somebody dies.
Asuncion reminded nurses and midwives, who reportedly earn on the side from injecting glutathione, that they might lose their licenses and charged with illegal practice of medicine, which is punishable by a fine of up to P10,000 or imprisonment of up to five years.
Dr. Angela Lavadia, PDS head, also urged local governments, especially those that have issued business permits to IV glutathione clinics, to check whether these establishments were using the drug for its intended purpose

This post has been deleted
#5,687 ·
I would really like to know if anyone knows the effects of alcohol (including wine) and smoking on glutathione.

Ill be be doing my own research.

I can can give up alcohol with no issue, but I do enjoy wine because it contains antioxidants and resveratrol.

My pms is really bad so I use cannabis for pain management.

#5,690 · (Edited)
Another very effective method (more effective than the oral tablets) is the sublingual way.
Blood vessels under the tongue transport the drug straight into the blood system, a lot quicker and at a higher dose which is lost during the traditional way.
You can place powder under your tongue and keep it there for at least 20 seconds until it starts to dissolve.

IV (Best yet expensive and hard to find, hard to maintain, I don't know of any clinics that offer this so don't ask me)

Rectal
(Most practical method, 70%-90% as effective the IV route, inexpensive can be done with powder, I don't recommend the tablets as the filler and extra ingredients can irritate the rectum)

Sublingual
(As effective as the rectal method, practical inexpensive, easy to maintain, you can use regular tablets or pure powder because it bypasses the stomach and digestive system and goes straight to the liver)

Oral Method
with (Liposomal Glutathione, said to be very effective, absorbs more than regular Glutahione, thefore reaches the bloodstream in greater quantities very quickly is coated with a chemical that can bypass the stomach acid, intestines before in reaches the liver)

Oral Method
with regular powder or tablets( Cheapest, least effective unless taking high doses consistently multiple times a day for a long time before effects become noticeable, tablets are unable to stay intact through the multiple systems within the body, by the time it gets to the liver it's already broken down and not as effective)

Experiment and see what works for you.
I've decided to do the rectal at night as the rectum is a absorption mode during the night, and do the sublingual route during the day.
I'm using gluta powder for the rectal and normal tablets for the sublingual.
Liposomal gGuta is too expensive to maintain monthly

Bulk Supplements do Pure Gluta Powder
Jarrows is the go to brand if you want the regular tablets
Coremed Science and LipoLife are great brands if you want the Liposomal Glutathione

They all have websites, research experiment and have fun

P.S Before anyone asks...No I don't know how long it takes to see changes, No, I don't know how many shades you can drop and No I don't know where you can buy the IV's, I wouldn't reccomend it, go to a clinic where the health staff are trained, the risks of embolisms, infections ect outweighs the benefits.

Just remember to be consistent and take large doses, you have to saturate the body, lightening is a SIDE effect not the main use of Gluta so you have to overflow the body, but be sensible with you dosages, anywhere from 3000mg to 9000mg a day is safe.

#5,694 ·
Hi family! I just want to say if you're not utilizing the IV route of Gluta you're wasting your time!
I go to a clinic here in New York City and the esthetician uses 100% pure gluta made right here in America from a compound pharmacy.
I'm starting off with 3000mg of gluta and will move up to 5000 next month. The highest dose they provide is 10000 mg of gluta!
I know everyone has there own way of using gluta but in my personal opinion the best route is to have it injected.
I will keep you guys updated on my journey

#5,701 ·
I tried the rectal made me boop sooo much couldn’t hold
I tried the sublingual taste was sooo bad
That’s why I switch to IV n I do my own injections will keep you updated on my results
I had the same problem when using supps in the AM. I switched to PM, inserting & lying down immediately & had no issues. For the gas I took activated charcoal capsules. hth

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.