Skin Care Talk banner

Glutathione and results

2M views 6K replies 471 participants last post by  Uk babe 
#1 ·
Dear members,

I ought to open a new thread about the glutathione because It seems like something is wrong about this stuff.

1. My knowledge and experiences
- Glutathion is an powerful anti-oxidant and it helps the immune system.
- Glutathione alone doesn't lighten the skin.
- I used glutathion alone in different strenght with no result.
- I know that glutathion in high percentage has a side effects (like nausea etc...)

2. I discover that a lot of manufacturies sell 5g, 12g or 15g of glutathion injection.
These sellers are too dimness about the lightening effects of their injection.
On their website we can generally read someting like:

For12mGlutathion
Benefit It contains of Glutathione which is participating directly in the neutralization of free radicals and reactive oxygen compounds, as well as maintaining exogenous antioxidants such as vitamins C and E in their reduced (active) forms. Enhances human's metabolism, toxins and immune system.
Reduces wrinkles
Moisture skin
Reduce the appearance of pimples/acne/blemishes and minimize pores.
Improves the skin smooth texture. Ingredients : Power Ingredient: L-glutathione 12000mg, Alpha lipoic acid 500mg & Kojic acid 100mg
Solvent Ingredient: L-Ascorbic Acid 1800mg, Beta-hydroxy Acid 200mg, Hyaluronic Acid 100mg & Collagen Extract 500mg
ForGlutax

GLUTAX 9G Contengono EGF Glutathione 9000mg
This product is an upgraded version for Glutax 3g and Glutax 5g with 9000mg Glutathione which is the highest in the current market.
With extra Glutathione and EGF, consumer can see more powerful and faster results.
What are you still waiting for? Grab now and experience the FAIRER, WHITHER AND YOUNGER SKIN today !

Ingredients :
Glutatione 9000mg
Ascorbine Acid 1500mg
Alpha Lipoic Acid 200mg
Collagen Extract 350mg.

3.- When you focus your questions on the lightening effects, their responses are generally: If you need more information, you get a response like:

I recommend Glutathione 15000 mg. It for black skin.
I recommend 3 boxes for white skin.
It will see result about 1-2 years.
Free shipping worldwide.

4.- When you don't get any result, the seller doesn't respond to you

5.- So, do somebody can tell here if he has got results with glutathione?

How many shades?

Please sellers, don't come here to tell things like : "I've taken glutathione for one month, I see the glow. I'll update at the end of my treatment" They are a lot of testimonials like that on this forum.

See less See more
#5,840 · (Edited)
I just wanted to say I found a Wellness Center that does high dosages of vitamin c upto like 25-75 grams! And high dosages of gluthathione up to 5000mg. I have an appt setup this Friday for an customized IV therapy session for 10grams of vitamin c and 3000 mg of glutha. This is a medical doctor who now practices vitamin therapy.
The doctor told me she can give me up to 15grams of vitamin c without any lab work being needed.

I will incorporate this into my regimen as a "booster" at least once per month. I figure since I do neb treatments daily which suppose to be the equivalent of IV. Getting a real IV once per month should suffice and be easier on the pockets.

#5,842 ·
@Mazikeen Yeah the first video I watched on youtube for making lipo vitc was this older lady who is a doctor and she didn’t use vokda in hers receipe and felt that it didn’t make a difference. But I will say this last batch I made yesterday tasted a whole lot better (way less bitter) than my previous batches. The difference is I bought a thermometer and made sure the water in the ultrasonic stayed around 98-99 degrees...which is the ideal temperature range for the encapsulation.

The thing with DIY’g is we are not professional chemist...but whether im drinking emulsified vitc or true liposomal vitc. its still better absorpation rate than taking those 1000mg vitc tabts I was taking LOL. Plus something Im doing is working now.
When i get home tonight I will remodify that pic and repost it bc im excited.

#5,845 · (Edited)
@Mazikeen Yeah the first video I watched on youtube for making lipo vitc was this older lady who is a doctor and she didn’t use vokda in hers receipe and felt that it didn’t make a difference. But I will say this last batch I made yesterday tasted a whole lot better (way less bitter) than my previous batches. The difference is I bought a thermometer and made sure the water in the ultrasonic stayed around 98-99 degrees...which is the ideal temperature range for the encapsulation.

The thing with DIY’g is we are not professional chemist...but whether im drinking emulsified vitc or true liposomal vitc. its still better absorpation rate than taking those 1000mg vitc tabts I was taking LOL. Plus something Im doing is working now.
When i get home tonight I will remodify that pic and repost it bc im excited.
@smoothcomplex I use a blender for mine. Cool & blend every two hrs/5 times. You can add sweetener to the liposomal Vitc; mine tastes soooo good, lolz, I have to be careful not to overdose. I hear the ultrasonic is best for encapsulation so you`re def on the right track.

#5,847 ·
I did rectal admin gluta and the process was way quicker and easier, and I bet I could easily do 4g a day. But I used a syringe and it sucked, an enema bulb is most likely better. This def seems the easiest way to take gluta like taking it before a shower before bed (night time is supposed to be best)

#5,849 ·
If you guys are going to make your own suppositories, use jarrows glut powder. just open up the pills and mix them with the cocoa
butter or coconut oil

Im going to be doing that soon and mixing with them with vitamin c and baking soda. Ive purchased a suppository metal mould, I dont like the plastic disposable ones.

#5,855 ·
@whitemermaid

yes hun.
got some advice from members on SCT.

heat up the coconut oil or cocoa chips whatever oil you want as long as its safe to insert for the base.
then mix your glut powder and baking soda to neutralize it otherwise it'll burn
Im also gonna add vitamin C. You need vitamin C to work.

People advise not to use vitamin C because its too acidic, I guess I can just add more baking soda and hope it'll
do the job.

My suppository mold will arrive soon and Ill be making my first batch.

and yes mazikeen is right. You can make a batch of them and store them in the fridge to last you a month
and it'll cost you less too.

when you were doing rectal, did you see results any faster?
the whole purpose of me doing suppositories is because the lightening route with supplements are too slow.. way too slow.

I cant do IV thats waay to expensive lol and suppositories are my only option.

#5,857 · (Edited)
@whitemermaid

yes hun.
got some advice from members on SCT.

heat up the coconut oil or cocoa chips whatever oil you want as long as its safe to insert for the base.
then mix your glut powder and baking soda to neutralize it otherwise it'll burn
Im also gonna add vitamin C. You need vitamin C to work.

People advise not to use vitamin C because its too acidic, I guess I can just add more baking soda and hope it'll
do the job.

My suppository mold will arrive soon and Ill be making my first batch.

and yes mazikeen is right. You can make a batch of them and store them in the fridge to last you a month
and it'll cost you less too.

when you were doing rectal, did you see results any faster?
the whole purpose of me doing suppositories is because the lightening route with supplements are too slow.. way too slow.

I cant do IV thats waay to expensive lol and suppositories are my only option.

I've been doing gluta not long enough to say how it's going but it's 4g rectal every day and the steroid/ikb/dodo/bioclaire mix. Yes it's working. I actually have a problem that around my mouth it's getting too light. I do feel like glutathione is working and it's not just the skin lightening lotion. Either way I'm sticking to this regime and since I'm taking so much glutathione I'm chilling on all the supplements, I'll probably only take a pill of liposomal vitamin C a day and milk thistle, maybe msm.

My main problem is it's very sunny this time of year so it slows my progress too on my face and hands.

#5,856 ·
Do you think someone with sickle cell take the liposomal gluta and see results ?(I know before everyone says see a doctor blah blah) my liver because of my disease doesn’t metabolizes vitamins like normal people so my process might be extra extra slow or won’t happen at all. Originally I did 4ivs worth of treatment didn’t see any type of result typically you’ll get a glow or something so I switched to the power powder twice a day, vitamin c 1000mg (tablet form) b12,iron and milk thistle. I’m on my 3rd month and see no results still. I understand results are typically seen within 6-12months on deep skin tones. But like said because my liver doesn’t work like the normal person will the liposomal be better -I don’t care about the time frame I can wait-I just don’t want my money to go to waste?
Thank you alI

#5,858 ·
@whitemermaid

oh so you're not using glutathione by itself?
I thought 4 grams was high for rectal use, Im going to make 2gram moulds.. still waiting for that metal mould to arrive

and if youre using so many things at once, how do you know that its the glutathione thats working?

Ive been taking oral glut for more than year now Id say. Its more evened out some areas but only lightened areas that were
already light to begin with. Im increasing my dosage cause I need faster results but I also want to get rid of hyperpigmentation on my
face and acne that I have (Ive heard glut does nothing for acne apparently lol)

dont use HQ/steroids whilst on gluta. it'll make the gluta ineffective.

#5,859 · (Edited)
and if youre using so many things at once, how do you know that its the glutathione thats working?
Because I don't apply topically everywhere, every day.

dont use HQ/steroids whilst on gluta. it'll make the gluta ineffective.
People keep saying this but I don't see anything backing these claims or logically why it'd make sense. I don't think it's true in my experience!

Besides, there's too many variables. Were these people taking glutathione pills which are a waste of time really or IVs, and how often? I'm doing 2g-4g everyday, which is 14-28g a week which is a lot. So I think that can only be hearsay, really.

This post has been deleted
#5,864 ·
Hi I need some help please. I’m thinking of buying gluta suppositories online. The brands I’ve seen online contain 1500mg of Gluta. On one website it says
‘we advise one glutathione suppository every evening for the first two weeks and then one every other evening thereafter to maintain results’ ... I’m black and around nc47 I would like to lighten a shade ... is 1500mg enough and how long do you think it’ll take for me to see results

#5,872 ·
It takes 5 years to lighten thoroughly evenly with glutathione (lightening joints & body creases)
Speaking from experience using supps and iv, soaps the all natural way
thats a looong time to commit

#5,877 ·
So um, I have some questions regarding glutathione. I don't quite understand what the real purpose of it is. Like I know it's supposed to change the skin's melanin production so that it gives off the yellow one (forgot the name lol) instead of the brown one, so that it can lighten. It's not supposed to literally bleach you, does it? Like does it only go to your most natural fairest shade and that's it, or does it go beyond that? I do buy soaps from the Flawless Beauty and Skin website, and I see that she sells glutathione oral drops.

I'm assuming that shots are the fastest way to get results, but I'm not a fan of needles, so the oral drops would be a more comfortable option for me. The price holds me back, though, since I think a 1 month supply is already over $100 dollars, and doesn't it take several months for the skin to get lighter? I'd like to see SOME RESULT within the first month, even if it's just a brighter even tone despite the shade not budging. I just want to remove my permatan at this point.

Thanks and I hope I'm not asking any stupid questions.

#5,878 ·
@Donaey well yes still use soaps &supps, no creams...because thats how I balance out the dosages especially if you miss out taking your iv glutathione has to stay active in your body at all times , overflowing

#5,879 ·
Gluta Only takes you to your true infant color if you want to look white & “washed out” you need supps with iv , I prefer my regular complexion at this point , Its easy to maintain your god given color before the sun damage imo

#5,888 ·
What shade are you now ? @Donaey realistically you should be at your unique shade at this point.
Everyone has their own regimen so to maintain my glutathione levels high so as to get the side effects of lightening their are many things you have to do because you can definitely get dark and tanned and have to start all over again the natural way. It takes mad long the natural way and its depressing to have to start from the beginning again 😕

#5,889 ·
3-6 months yes I agree , you can be lighter but not 100% even in every stubborn part , like my stubborn elbows were still darker , so gluta soap helped there. I use nothing but authentic glutathione iv injected by a doctor Your experience is yours and mine is mine

#5,892 ·
@gummyworm

This is simply not true. Authentic gluta taken with Vit C at the right dosage will get you 3-4 shades under 6 months...EVENLY. Now adding in soaps and lotions (that don't contain HQ) can drastically speed up the lightening process.[/QUOTE]

I’m currently naiomi Campbell color and have been taking gluta for a little over two months . I’m currently taking anywhere from 2000 -4,000 mg . Am I taking the right dosage ? I’m using both liposomal and s -acetyl gluta .