Skin Care Talk banner

Glutathione and results

2M views 6K replies 471 participants last post by  Uk babe 
#1 ·
Dear members,

I ought to open a new thread about the glutathione because It seems like something is wrong about this stuff.

1. My knowledge and experiences
- Glutathion is an powerful anti-oxidant and it helps the immune system.
- Glutathione alone doesn't lighten the skin.
- I used glutathion alone in different strenght with no result.
- I know that glutathion in high percentage has a side effects (like nausea etc...)

2. I discover that a lot of manufacturies sell 5g, 12g or 15g of glutathion injection.
These sellers are too dimness about the lightening effects of their injection.
On their website we can generally read someting like:

For12mGlutathion
Benefit It contains of Glutathione which is participating directly in the neutralization of free radicals and reactive oxygen compounds, as well as maintaining exogenous antioxidants such as vitamins C and E in their reduced (active) forms. Enhances human's metabolism, toxins and immune system.
Reduces wrinkles
Moisture skin
Reduce the appearance of pimples/acne/blemishes and minimize pores.
Improves the skin smooth texture. Ingredients : Power Ingredient: L-glutathione 12000mg, Alpha lipoic acid 500mg & Kojic acid 100mg
Solvent Ingredient: L-Ascorbic Acid 1800mg, Beta-hydroxy Acid 200mg, Hyaluronic Acid 100mg & Collagen Extract 500mg
ForGlutax

GLUTAX 9G Contengono EGF Glutathione 9000mg
This product is an upgraded version for Glutax 3g and Glutax 5g with 9000mg Glutathione which is the highest in the current market.
With extra Glutathione and EGF, consumer can see more powerful and faster results.
What are you still waiting for? Grab now and experience the FAIRER, WHITHER AND YOUNGER SKIN today !

Ingredients :
Glutatione 9000mg
Ascorbine Acid 1500mg
Alpha Lipoic Acid 200mg
Collagen Extract 350mg.

3.- When you focus your questions on the lightening effects, their responses are generally: If you need more information, you get a response like:

I recommend Glutathione 15000 mg. It for black skin.
I recommend 3 boxes for white skin.
It will see result about 1-2 years.
Free shipping worldwide.

4.- When you don't get any result, the seller doesn't respond to you

5.- So, do somebody can tell here if he has got results with glutathione?

How many shades?

Please sellers, don't come here to tell things like : "I've taken glutathione for one month, I see the glow. I'll update at the end of my treatment" They are a lot of testimonials like that on this forum.

See less See more
#6,043 ·
*UPDATE* yesterday I had my 10th injection from my wellness clinic . According to them I was receiving 4 grams of glutathione and 5 grams of vitamin c. I was doing two injections per week and on the days I wasn’t doing the injections I would supplement with both liposomal glutathione and vitamin c . I wasn’t using any topicals nor was I really exfoliating with any chemicals. The results: NOTHING . The only positive I noticed was I had more energy. The negatives is: I’m 1200.00 down , I keep getting break outs even though I’m drinking more than enough water, and I now have this bumps on the inside of my arm from the injections that make me look like a junkie . Lol. My suggestion is use your topicals like all them you tubers do. Maybe once the topicals lighten you, glutathione MAY be able to maintain you.

#6,044 ·
Reminder:
To all those who want to try glutathione injections, I suggest several things:
1.- Do not spend more than $ 200 for the first box (from 70 to 120$ is reasonable).
2.- Make sure that you are using L-GLUTATHIONE and that there are other ingredients in the vials.
3.- Always ask sellers for proof that they are selling authentic products.
3.- Learn how to inject yourself if not find a nurse who has affordable prices.

You also need a good soap (to gently exfoliate dead skin) and a good cream (glutathione acts on the inner layers of the skin and not on the surface layers).

#6,051 · (Edited)
Getting someone to inject is really tricky and now getting saline water is another mission!
IM is going ok so far - skin is smoother but wanted more lightening especially trouble areas but felt like it was a bit slow hence I wanted to try IV- not sure if the results are actually faster ? I contacted this vendor for supply

hows yours going? What IM injection are you on ?

#6,059 · (Edited)
@DOODOOBROWN @smoothcomplex. How much Vitamin C is considered "megadosing" to you? How do you guys avoid getting gassy or bloated with glutathione rectally?

@PinotNoir I haven't figured out a remedy to the gassiness lol. I just bear it in the name of better health and skin.
I am not sure of the megadose amount of vitamin C. You may have to play around with high amounts to see what your body responds too. Some say you will just pee out any amount not absorb by the body. Maybe @DOODOOBROWN can provide more info.

@smoothcomplex I have so much trouble lightening my knees so I get your frustration with lightening your neck

@PinotNoir I haven't figured out a remedy to the gassiness lol. I just bear it in the name of better health and skin.
I am not sure of the megadose amount of vitamin C. You may have to play around with high amounts to see what your body responds too. Some say you will just pee out any amount not absorb by the body. Maybe @DOODOOBROWN can provide more info.

Gurlllllll, it is so frustrating. But we just need to stay motivated and find that right combo that works for us. I have had some success in the past occluding with an expensive gel but they changed the formula in recent years to not be as "potent" and doesn't work anymore.

#6,071 ·
The Gluta will 'Glow" you up and also lighten you up if you do a lot iv's at least 2 times a week
for removal of any hyperpigmentation you would apply a fade/lighting cream on those spots. Basically spot treat the dark area so it can match the overall evenness

#6,079 ·
hey @saucey! I was happy to see you as well lol.. so cool we need a 2014 reunion I eased off hq as I was doing iv . I didnt darken with both of them, I switched to arbutin as well.. It took a few months 3-6 months to be pale at 2 ivs a week , it was hard on my veins and I have easy veins. That was why I let it go for a long time so my veins can repair themselves. I was a gluta fiend 👹

so it may be a sct myth who knows anymore lol

#6,080 ·
Lol I miss the good ol days in 2014! I’m
Doing once per week but dr said no way he’s doing it twice Per week because of the high dosage I told him I want to be white! Haha he said he don’t know about white but I will definitely lighten .. my veins were bruised too just by going once per week so I can only imagine yours.. I’m giving it time I’m on my 8th IV no lightening as yet so I will give it time and go based off of the 3-6 month mark

#6,085 · (Edited)
Hi Donaey,
Thats quite alot of money to spend, You should have lightened a shade at the least....
what level of Gluta are you using?

what kind of diet are you following these days? what are you eating daily?

#6,093 ·
@saucey I use a kojic/glutathione soap and African black soap. I’ve lightened well without creams but now I want to take glutathione internally. I’m looking to do liposomal. I think I’ll be able to reach my goal with incorporating it. I also like the idea of its health benefits. I just hate that it can be so costly. 😩

#6,108 ·
I notice on myself as the guinea pig lol,that the less toxins I ingest or use, the better. That way your glutathione goes straight to work on your skin beauty, This of course can include purging your face especially if you wore make up previously. I got a few pimples this time around but never get cystic acne anymore, thank glutathione :)

Reactions: TheSkinImin
#6,113 ·
Happy New Year peoples!
Has anyone tried Cindella set? I'm looking to try it but every sell says it must be used as drip IV.
My understanding is that push iv is best for glutathione. Hasanyone used Cindella as push iv?
I used two complete cures of Cindella. No results. Cindella must be use in the drip. it is too concentrate. but I didn't see a small result after 12 session. A total waste of time/money.