my south African sister I found a cheap gluts supplier - Page 3

Thread: my south African sister I found a cheap gluts supplier

@ kofoska thanks hun .Any tips or warnings about certain lightening products ?

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Blarbie89 View Post
    Thanks for sharing yellowbone!! Just what i was looking for! I called the guy, he says he's gonna whatsapp me his girlfriends pictures to show me the result she got in 2 months...it's quite expensive though, R800 per bottle, 30 caps per bottle and you need to take 2 a day?! Wow...anyway, if it works then why not! I'm also thinking of trying crystal tomato pills...there's a lady at work that's on them and yes she's lightened like 2 shades but that's not what's attracted me to them, it's the fact that she is literally 1 colour ALL OvER!!! But her skin was so patchy and uneven a couple of months ago!!! It's amazing!!! Her lips are also looking super pink! If I could get that even, no matter the shade, I would be happy! But they're R2200 per box of 30, u only need to take 1 a day. And I'm gonna get it from sandton aesthetic centre. For any people interested in Glutathione IV for skin lightening, skin renewal clinic fourways does it for R950 per session. They recommend twice a week for 2 months then weekly then monthly for maintenance once you reach your desired colour....get your money right people!!! Hehehe...cos this ish is gonna bankrupt us!!! All the best ladies
    thankshun I saw some of ur posts in diff threads nd realised that you know your business lol . Do you know were I can get maxi peel and LA in jhb

Quote Originally Posted by Ltd edition View Post
    @ kofoska thanks hun .Any tips or warnings about certain lightening products ?
    DONT USE STERIODS/MERCURY theres a list of every one known here
    https://www.skincaretalk.com/t/33249/go-to-thread-creams-containing-steroids
    HQ should nt be used for more than 3 months take HQ break yu can use natural lighteners

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Thanks kofoska just read the thread. Ts quite enlightening although I have used lemonvatE for quite sum time now . It consistently lightened me over the years and I have no skin damage , I don't get sick much so I think my immune system is ok . But now that I know what I know I would like to change my regi . Is it possible that my skin is immune tO e roids ?

Hey
    thankshun I saw some of ur posts in diff threads nd realised that you know your business lol . Do you know were I can get maxi peel and LA in jhb
    Hey doll, I usually get my maxi peel from ebay (jeff13636) and I get my lactic acid in bulk from bulkactives.com I'm yet to find a place here that sells that stuff... I think I'm gonna buy the Gluta-xtra plus online now, and get 2 bottles from this guy just to get me started. Cos For a 1 month supply from this gumtree guy, I can get about 3 months worth online...hehehe The power of the internet!

Quote Originally Posted by Blarbie89 View Post
    The power of the internet!
    This!!! Blarbie what brand are you planning on buying?

@blarbie IV tried that but customs gets tricky sometimes , my order was once sent back and the supplier refused to refund me saying I should have checked my countries regulations bla bla bla , plus the shipping costs and the time they take to get here !I hope this guy is legit because I need a local supplier so I will try this gumtree guy for now and see how it goes

I will check out your maxi peel supplier , kinda wish I could get sum here though

Thanks kofoska just read the thread. Ts quite enlightening although I have used lemonvatE for quite sum time now . It consistently lightened me over the years and I have no skin damage , I don't get sick much so I think my immune system is ok . But now that I know what I know I would like to change my regi . Is it possible that my skin is immune tO e roids ?
    probably try kojic acid lightener, or use g&g
    i dont know much about immunity
    yu might just be the lucky few that get no side effects ofg riods

Hey lovies. So do I have to use the gluta-xtra 2000 mg forever or do I just use it till I reach my goal and then continue with sunscreen?

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements