Alpha Lipoic Acid and Acetyl L Cartinine
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Thread: Alpha Lipoic Acid and Acetyl L Cartinine

Alpha Lipoic Acid and Acetyl L Cartinine

Does anyone take this combination supplement? If so, what dosage do you take? Ive been researching this for a bit only to find one of the ingredients is titanium or silicon dioxide which is used in sunscreens. Does anyone take one that doesn't contain those? Thanks in advance.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Check out Douglas Laboratories, Design Health, Metagenics and Ortho Molecular. Those are brands I take. I know my ALA doesn't contain titanium or silicon dioxide. As for my ALC I take a synergy made by Designs for Health. So be sure to check that out as well. Hope it helps a little Happy, and great to see you!!
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

You always come to my rescue, don't you Gymmie? I cannot thank you enough for all the help on all topics. You are extremely knowledgeable. I will check those out. Youre the best!!!

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by happytimes View Post
    You always come to my rescue, don't you Gymmie?* I cannot thank you enough for all the help on all topics.* You are extremely knowledgeable.* I will check those out.* Youre the best!!!
    Glad I could help.......I have to apologize though, I was in a hurry when I responded and gave you the wrong info on the ALA I take. The brand is PhysioLogics

Hi Gymrat. I have registered and have been coming to the board to read the posts but have not been active in posting anything. So for my first post, I just wanted to let you know you have done a great job in keeping the blog going. There is a lot to learn from here and members here are very generous with information. Congratulation for a job well done.

Quote Originally Posted by poka View Post
    Hi Gymrat. I have registered and have been coming to the board to read the posts but have not been active in posting anything. So for my first post, I just wanted to let you know you have done a great job in keeping the blog going. There is a lot to learn from here and members here are very generous with information. Congratulation for a job well done.
    @poka , well thank you very much!! I appreciate your kind words even if you aren't active, I appreciate you taking the time to thank me. The forum is a 24 hour job, and I do work hard to keep it alive and well, for everyone involved, even for those like yourself, who are not active but still read from time to time. Without that, none of us would be here. So, thank you!! Have a wonderful Holiday!!

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Check out Douglas Laboratories, Design Health, Metagenics and Ortho Molecular. Those are brands I take. I know my ALA doesn't contain titanium or silicon dioxide. As for my ALC I take a synergy made by Designs for Health. So be sure to check that out as well. Hope it helps a little Happy, and great to see you!!
    Hi gymrat, I wonder why do you take ALA and ALC? Are they good for skin health?

Quote Originally Posted by Maryyy View Post
    ALA is an antioxidant, so yes it would be good for skin health, ALC helps the body produce energy, so no, would not be for skin health. @Maryyy

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Maryyy View Post
    ALA is an antioxidant, so yes it would be good for skin health, ALC helps the body produce energy, so no, would not be for skin health. @Maryyy
    Hi @gymrat!! Hope all is well. I just bought a bottle of ALA, I was wondering if you still take and at what dose? Mine is 600 and I feel like it makes my head a little buzzy at times. Wondering if I'm taking to much or if this is just a side effect until my body gets used to it?

Quote Originally Posted by MrsBurney2015 View Post
    Hi @gymrat!! Hope all is well. I just bought a bottle of ALA, I was wondering if you still take and at what dose? Mine is 600 and I feel like it makes my head a little buzzy at times. Wondering if I'm taking to much or if this is just a side effect until my body gets used to it?
    Hey there @MrsBurney2015 , I saw your post and haven't ignored it.....I just don't know off hand the exact msg I take, but I will check and let you know. I organize my vitamins so they are in individual containers by the days of the week, so when I get them out again I'll look at the ALA and let you know . And what do you mean a little buzzy? Dizzy? And how long have you been taking it?

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements