Monthly Beauty Subscriptions for Men/Woman

Thread: Monthly Beauty Subscriptions for Men/Woman

Monthly Beauty Subscriptions for Men/Woman

How many subscribe to monthly beauty subscriptions?? Its a great way to try a variety of brands/products you normally wouldn't. Each are a little different, so of course you have to do your research and find one that suits your likes. Also, they vary in price, so pay attention to that as well. They can be mailed monthly, some every other month, some every couple months. So there are plenty of options. Some will mail you products base on a questioner you take when you sign up, others, just send you the products they've picked. I start out with Birchwood, then moved onto New Beauty Test Tube, then to Ispy, then to GlossyBox. I get a few different kinds. But I like them all for different reasons....Birchwood, even though their samples are just, so-so. They have a great points system. You can earn points for posting reviews on the products they send you, then you can use them to shop on their site. I like New Beauty Test Tube because it's every other month, great sample sizes, and always filled with great info on each sample. Ispy I like because its more age appropriate, catered more towards your colors/style, etc. Glossybox is great packaging, feels like Christmas every month and you get nice quality products. It's just a fun way to try lots of different things from different brands. If I feel like I am on product overload I pass them onto friends/family. They also make GREAT gifts especially for those you struggle with buying for. Now.........do they have subscriptions like this for men?? OF COURSE THEY DO!! My husband gets a couple himself!! His absolute favorite is called Dollarshave. Now, this one, is amazing, not only for him, but for me . They have 3 levels to choose from. And what it is, is you get new razors every month for DIRT CHEAP!! He gets 4 razors a month for $6.00!! That's right, SIX DOLLARS!! So he uses one a week and they continue coming monthly. If you need more you just sign up for more. (my boys get this as well, and is the BEST money EVER spent)!! So the men, do check that out!! Dollar Shave. Here are a few others you can look at http://www.blush.com/product_January+2014_56588.htm http://www.beautybar.com/SampleSociety/LandingPage.qs http://www.julep.com/maven.html https://www.wantable.com/boxes/makeup ( they have 3 to choose from) There are so many to choose from. They have makeup, haircare, mens, womans, dogs/cats, organic products, food, vitamins, etc. Literally you can find a subscription for anyone! Just thought I would share, some of my favorite subscriptions with you all!! To learn more go here. If you sign up for one, be sure to come back and let me know how you like it!! I am always willing to drop one to try another one based on others reviews
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Bumping this thread Have you guys looked at our new sponsor?? If not you need too .........as you can tell from reading my post above I am a beauty junkie and sucker for these monthly subscriptions. I had never heard of Beauteque until they showed interest in becoming a sponsor on SCT. Those of you who are not familiar with monthly subscriptions need to check out this company. They offer a neat variety of products. I am not a member of this one, but am going to sign up to check it out. But this means I will have to drop one of my current ones but that is ok, because thats the greatest thing with these is you can sign up and then dump when your ready to move onto the next one. I keep them as long as the products they send me are worth it. And...........some are, and some aren't. But I will give this one a go, and let you all know how it is
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

4. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements