Ethno-rhinoplasty (and rhinoplasty in general) get in here - Page 2

Thread: Ethno-rhinoplasty (and rhinoplasty in general) get in here

Quote Originally Posted by jackillo View Post
    Is laser treatment good for acne scaring?
    This is a Rhinoplasty thread. Acne scarring topics/advice you can find HERE
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Hi. I have had a nose job before but the wider theose the more u need to get it done. Does anybody know who did Ciaras nose job? I think its a work of art.

No but you're right it looks amazing

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Is laser treatment good for acne scaring?
    Many people get it done for acne scaring. I however want it for other reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by NikkyM View Post
    You might not be able to get it done. Honestly when I turned 18 I went to the doctors and he turned me down. Said I was to young and the face was still developing. It's better to wait until mid 20's for plastic surgery
    Oh really cuz I was researching on google and it said minimum age is 18 but I still need to save up the money for it so by the time I have I'd probly be in my 20s anyway lol
    Yeah save up the money but wait until you are 21. The way you think about your face and body is still evolving, so to speak. Keep doing your research in the meantime.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    It would be a hassle but I'd be saving at least half the price of a full nose job. I plan on getting laser treatments done around that time too which I think is actually going to cost more. I don't remember exactly how I found these pictures, I don't even know who the guy is lol I think I just typed in 'nose jobs'.

When you're searching noses to show plastic surgeons, make sure to consider your facial structure, the length and height of your nose and the extent you're willing to go for your surgery. When comparing your pictures to other noses, just make sure the angle is exact and the person isn't making facial expressions that can distort the nose.
    This is def true Sol which is why (I think at least) I am having a hard time finding info on nosejobs for afro noses. Real reviews and info is less transparent than and I am not sure how to proceed beyond level 1. I am fairly certain I would like something more drastic than the results I see from online searches. I really like Rihanna's nose job though, its very tasteful.

I love Gabrielle Union's nose job, it's a close to perfect without looking like it was "done". I've been toying with the idea of rhinoplasty for a while too but I can't decide whether to get it done in South Korea or wait till I'm back in the US. I'm leaning towards the US as I'll have more access to doctors who are exoerienced with ethnic noses but Korea is cheaper and the work of the surgeons are amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by PinotNoir View Post
    This is def true Sol which is why (I think at least) I am having a hard time finding info on nosejobs for afro noses. Real reviews and info is less transparent than and I am not sure how to proceed beyond level 1. I am fairly certain I would like something more drastic than the results I see from online searches. I really like Rihanna's nose job though, its very tasteful.

Yes, it was done very subtly. I don't really have an issue with searching African-American nose jobs, I have a problem searching ones that are similar to my nose.

Quote: Originally Posted by Utopianbeauty

I love Gabrielle Union's nose job, it's a close to perfect without looking like it was "done".

I've been toying with the idea of rhinoplasty for a while too but I can't decide whether to get it done in South Korea or wait till I'm back in the US. I'm leaning towards the US as I'll have more access to doctors who are exoerienced with ethnic noses but Korea is cheaper and the work of the surgeons are amazing.
    I was thinking about getting it done in South Korea but because I see so many after pictures of people with super high bridges and barely there nostrils, I'd rather not.

YES! Koreans are so amazing at plastic surgery I rarely see any bad pictures. Where as here in the U.S too many celebs look horrible. I could never go to Korea for surgery though so I'm just sticking with my local doctor. I think female wise Ciara has the best nose job. I guess the smallest thing can change a lot. My problem is my doctor told me no and said it's not worth it because it won't help improve looks but I still want to get it done and by him

What do you guys think of buccal fat removal?

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements