Ethno-rhinoplasty (and rhinoplasty in general) get in here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 Last

Thread: Ethno-rhinoplasty (and rhinoplasty in general) get in here

Ethno-rhinoplasty (and rhinoplasty in general) get in here

Anyone had it or thinking of getting their noses done? Anyone spoken to surgeons who do it? I am super curious to hear more about it from SCT.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by PinotNoir View Post
    Anyone had it or thinking*of getting their noses done? Anyone spoken to surgeons who do it? I am super curious to hear more about it from SCT.
    Heya I've been thinking of getting a nose job for years now and today I've decided that I'm definitely gonna get one. I turned 18 yesterday so no one can stop me from getting it done. I've been doing lots of research on the Internet today and plan to start saving up as soon as I get a job. I'm gonna start speaking to the actual surgeries and consultants and stuff once I've saved up at least half the money. I want a nose job because I'm so insecure with the way I look, I constantly stare in the mirror looking closely at my features and it's my big nose that makes me feel so ugly.

You might not be able to get it done. Honestly when I turned 18 I went to the doctors and he turned me down. Said I was to young and the face was still developing. It's better to wait until mid 20's for plastic surgery

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by jackillo View Post
    You might not be able to get it done. Honestly when I turned 18 I went to the doctors and he turned me down. Said I was to young and the face was still developing. It's better to wait until mid 20's for plastic surgery
    Oh really cuz I was researching on google and it said minimum age is 18 but I still need to save up the money for it so by the time I have I'd probly be in my 20s anyway lol

I want to get a nose job sometime in mid to late June.
    This is one of the places I'm considering.
    http://www.westlakedermatology.com/

I told all the ones I contacted and visited that I want something like this

Though he's a guy they said I'd be a great candidate considering my current nose and face shape. I made sure to choose an example that's closest to what my nose looks like now.The cost was estimated to around 4,500-6,000 but that's subject to change.

Oh yeah, I also asked about nasal narrowing (its cheaper than a full nose job) combined with injections (required every year) and was told by a few who just weren't after a fat paycheck that I'd be a great candidate for that as well since my bridge is already quite high.

It looks great I think you should get it. It seems too much of a hassle to get injections every year. I would do it and get it over with. How did you go about finding the right pictures similar to your nose I'm having trouble I think my nose looks a certain way but then I look again and it doesn't.

It would be a hassle but I'd be saving at least half the price of a full nose job. I plan on getting laser treatments done around that time too which I think is actually going to cost more. I don't remember exactly how I found these pictures, I don't even know who the guy is lol I think I just typed in 'nose jobs'.

When you're searching noses to show plastic surgeons, make sure to consider your facial structure, the length and height of your nose and the extent you're willing to go for your surgery. When comparing your pictures to other noses, just make sure the angle is exact and the person isn't making facial expressions that can distort the nose.

Is laser treatment good for acne scaring?

I used to think about it A LOT, but now seriously I actually like my nose. Its not the cookie cutter western style nose, but I actually think it works for my face, and I think it looks lovely. Now my breasts on the other hand, waiting till the day I can love those as much lol, I have been thinking about a breast lift, weight loss and improper fitting bras for years, I dont want them any bigger just perky, but i'm scared I wont be able to breastfeed...eeekk

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements