Skin Lightening Injection vs Skin lightening Cream vs Skin lightening pill vs Skin lightening patches
Page 1 of 5 1 2 Last

Thread: Skin Lightening Injection vs Skin lightening Cream vs Skin lightening pill vs Skin lightening patches

I travel alot so I couldn't really answer that.

Skin Lightening Injection vs Skin lightening Cream vs Skin lightening pill vs Skin lightening patches

So the title pretty much speaks for itself, I've been and have tried all those methods of lightening but since I've recently started on the skin lightening injections. After reading about http://www.askdrjj.com/therapies/natural-skin-whitening I'd like to know if anyone has had experience with all of these methods of lightening and which one worked best for you?

In all honesty and this is just my opinion, I get the feeling a lot of celebrities just inject. It's less messy I'm talking about the peeling, itching, burning, quick darkening, side effects, shiny look, I could go on all day.

So..

My Question is

Have you used all these methods of lightening?

Which one do you prefer?

Which one is cheapest?

and Most importantly

Which one gave you the best results?

Let me explain though regiment on top of injections

Currently only my regiment is as followed.

Carotein Cream mixed with Half a tube of, Sure White Strong Toning gel, Half a Tube of Carotein Gel, Half a Tube of XTreme Bright Gel, 5 bottles 0.05 Retinol bottles mix together and use at night only.

Day time I use 5 bottles of 5% HQ which I buy from my dermatologist, I mix them all together add 0.05 Retinol and enjoy ( I use this during the day because it comes with a skin lightening 5% SunScreen, you start seeing visible peeling at the max the next day)

I take Epsom salt bath with baking soda every 4 days, then shower with Tamarind and Goat milk soap.(This soap is STRONG!, if your a guy make sure you keep it away from your ball sack because it will BURN! I learned the hard way)

I do 88% Lactic Acid Peel Every week
    Wear a Y-Age Skin lightening patch
    Take Sking lightening powder with orange juice twice a day. (This stuff tastes NASTY!, you've been warned)

Then get skin lightening injections (which I just started). I might do them every 2 weeks.

Last but not least eat food that's known to help with skin lightening.
    Beauty is pain.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Don't u think dis is a lil too much? Cos wen u c results,u won't b able 2 tell wat exactly is doin d work #just my opinion
    Shine bright like a diamond Hidden Content

I travel alot so I couldn't really answer that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Choc View Post
    #just my opinion
    Probably is... but I don't like half doing anything when it comes to skin lightening, if it can be stronger I'll make it stronger. also I hope by sharing my regiment, others (especially those who struggle with lightening) can try the stronger regiments. my goal is to try and bring stronger and stronger regiments to SCT. Regiments that are all natural, HQ, and steroid regiments.
    Beauty is pain.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by LeoChris View Post
    Probably is... but I don't like half doing anything when it comes to skin lightening, if it can be stronger I'll make it stronger. also I hope by sharing my regiment, others (especially those who struggle with lightening) can try the stronger regiments. my goal is to try and bring stronger and stronger regiments to SCT.**Regiments that are all natural, HQ, and steroid regiments.
    Ok,goodluck

I agree I think celebrities are almost all using injections, that's why they're completely even. If that's what they're doing then that's what we should do. I think people thought that whatever the celebrities use is super-expensive treatments that are beyond our reach but with a little research you can see that actually it's well within our reach.

I think the creams and lotions and peels are just too much in general, I'm sick of reading about them. Who wants to be applying creams everywhere all the time, or peeling once a week? And for the rest of your life as well??? No way.

Based on my research, supplements or injections are the way to go. Reason being is that they work out more cost-effective and time-effective, they lighten from the inside out which means you'll be even, it's natural and non-harmful, and best of all it improves your health at the same time. If we look at the lightening masters in East Asia they all have even, smooth, natural, glowing skin that is as close to perfect as you can imagine. Look at them, there's no way they spend 10 hours a week on peels and creams and oils and soaps and SAP and all that crap, otherwise they'd be uneven.. So all we have to do is figure out what they're doing and copy it. For a long time I was frustrated because I couldn't gain access to their secrets, because I don't speak an East Asian language. But now I think I've figured it out: it's Glutathione, either pills or injections. I'm 98% sure of it. Most people in this forum are from North America, Europe, Africa or West Asia. We need to stop trying to lighten in our own silly, ineffective ways and just take lessons from the East Asian methods.

I've personally just began some injections + some minor supplementation. In total it takes up about 15-30 minutes of my time each week. It's too early to see significant results yet but just think of the time and money invested here: Just 15 minutes a week (at $16 per injection) and that's it. I don't even have to use sun protection if I don't want to.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoczy View Post
    I agree I think celebrities are almost all using injections, that's why they're completely even. If that's what they're doing then that's what we should do. I think people thought that whatever the celebrities use is super-expensive treatments that are beyond our reach but with a little research you can see that actually it's well within our reach. I think the creams and lotions and peels are just too much in general, I'm sick of reading about them. Who wants to be applying creams everywhere all the time, or peeling once a week? And for the rest of your life as well??? No way. Based on*my research, supplements or injections are the way to go. Reason being is that they work out more cost-effective and time-effective, they lighten from the inside out which means you'll be even, it's natural and non-harmful, and best of all it improves your health at the same time. If we look at the lightening masters in East Asia they all have even, smooth, natural, glowing skin that is as close to perfect as you can imagine. Look at them, there's no way they spend 10 hours a week on peels and creams and oils and soaps and SAP and all that crap, otherwise they'd be uneven..*So all we have to do is figure out what they're doing and copy it. For a long time I was frustrated because I couldn't gain access to their secrets, because I don't speak an East Asian language. But now I think I've figured it out: it's Glutathione, either pills or injections. I'm 98% sure of it. Most people in this forum are from North America, Europe, Africa or West Asia. We need to stop trying to lighten in our own silly, ineffective*ways and just take lessons from the East Asian methods. I've personally just began some injections + some minor supplementation. In total it takes up about 15-30 minutes of my time each week. It's too early to see significant results yet but just think of the time and money invested here: Just 15 minutes a week (at $16 per injection) and that's it. I don't even have to use sun protection if I don't want to.
    I agree. Gluta is d way 2 go. Only prob is layin ur hands on original and affordable ones. I take it u aint in west africa(Nigeria 2 b precise),u'd understand wat I m tryna say. Here,they charge an arm n leg 4 a vial of gluta. 1ce I get something sensible,I plan on usin wit just LA lotion. And life would b much easier

I heard many in east asia take glutathione. They have a natural yellow shade mostly and they use glutathione to become rosy white. Some have been successful. But i read reviews and have been on filipino forums as well and read that not all are successful in making their skin rosy white with supplementation. I myself am taking l glutathione for nearly a month. I have not seen results so far. I am of darker skin tone and i have not heard positive reviews from dark skinned users. I think for dark skin it takes much longer and the results may not be very drastic in terms of skin lightening , perhaps a couple of shades lighter if you are patient.

Placenta, tranxemic acid and vitamin C injections are pretty popular as well.

I was told Tranxemic acid freezes blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariee97 View Post
    I was told Tranxemic acid freezes blood.
    Freezes the blood? That's so scary!
    If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it Change your attitude! - Maya Angelou Skin B̷l̷e̷a̷c̷h̷i̷n̷g̷ Lightening ain't Easy Hidden Content

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements