Let's Talk Entertainment, Events, Gossips, News, Life Style, Relationships, Randoms, Health, Languages, Everything! - Page 2

Thread: Let's Talk Entertainment, Events, Gossips, News, Life Style, Relationships, Randoms, Health, Languages, Everything!

Quote:
    Can you spot the extremely odd ingredient?

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool. this must be one of those charms from a babalawo

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

How to make puff puff

This is what I'll be stuffing my face with at the weekend. So I'm doing my research
    I've not had it in forever and I miss it. I can almost smell it through the screen lol
    Yum! ????
    If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it Change your attitude! - Maya Angelou Skin B̷l̷e̷a̷c̷h̷i̷n̷g̷ Lightening ain't Easy Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by asvpbenji View Post
    Oya #ShadeShiftingIsReal
    I agree! She tanned herself, she does that when she's gone too light, so she can hide her bleaching ways lol
    If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it Change your attitude! - Maya Angelou Skin B̷l̷e̷a̷c̷h̷i̷n̷g̷ Lightening ain't Easy Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by jaayjaay View Post
    looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool. this must be one of those charms from a babalawo
    Hahahahaha I'm telling you!

It's even listed! As in!!!

Men are heartbreakers!
    Can't live with them, can't live without them!
    Sometimes I despise men!
    Although they're not all godawful, but good luck to that female who's got a good man, you've got a rare gem!

Not saying that women are innocent (but society supports men straying)

Health Benefit of Lemon Water

Health Benefit if Apple Cider Vinegar

Have you heard of Rose Quartz Butterfly Stone? It's apparently good for Wrinkles! Does it really work? Georgia tells her clients to massage their face weekly with the stone and promises it can give them a more 'contoured' look and dramatically smooth fine lines and wrinkles. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2513760/Can-29-rose-quartz-banish-wrinkles-Emma-Stone-Linda-Evangelista-think-so.html

Why sex is good for your brain and also staves off everything from heart disease to cancer and headaches

Having more sex could not only make us feel good, it could provide far-reaching health benefits.
    Unfortunately we are having less of it - on average we have sex fewer than five times a month, compared to six-and-a-half times 20 years ago, according to the National Survey of Sexual Attitudes and Lifestyles.Yet studies have linked regular sexual activity to emotional well-being, reduced migraine pain and even a lower risk of prostate cancer.

A Canadian study last month found that half-an-hour of sexual activity could burn more calories than walking on a treadmill - the researchers claimed sexual activity could be considered significant exercise.
    The study measured the sexual activity of 21 couples aged between 18 and 35 - they were monitored using an armband to calculate how many calories the wearer burned, and the intensity of the activity.
    In a typical session lasting 25 minutes, the men burned an average of 100 calories, the women 69. The intensity of the activity was measured in METs (the Metabolic Equivalent of a Task); for men, the average reading was six METs, for women it was 6.6.

It's roughly the same as playing doubles tennis, or walking uphill, for 20 minutes, 33 minutes of golf on a driving range, 40 minutes of yoga or 19 minutes of light rowing.
    The Canadian findings chime with past campaigns by the British Heart Foundation, which suggested that 30 minutes of daily sex is as good for you as walking the dog.
    Indeed, research is now showing that sex provides a 'triple-whammy' of benefits by combining a workout for the heart and lungs, the release of hormones that could lower stress and the production of new brain cells. And - for women - the added plus is a toning effect on the muscles in the pelvic floor.

1. A BOOST FOR THE HEART, LUNGS AND BRAIN
    2. IT LOWERS MEN'S CANCER RISK
    3. IT HELPS RELIEVE HEADACHES

4. YOU HAVE TO KEEP GOING FOR 30 MINUTES!
    Dr Jackson says sex could form a part of an overall, varied exercise regimen - if you can make it last long enough. For most long-married couples, sex sessions last around 15 minutes rather than the 30 minutes achieved by the couples in the Canadian study. Peak moments can lead to an increase in heart rate of around ten beats per minute and sometimes more, he explains.

Foreplay is equivalent in activity terms to running for a bus. 'A typical game of tennis or squash is around 40 minutes of sustained cardiovascular activity, so to compare these to sex in fitness benefits you would need to perform your peak periods of sex for around the same amount of time,' says Dr Jackson.
    If you last 30 to 40 minutes 'quite vigorously', 'you could get a good cardiovascular workout during sex'. But a paper in the New England Journal of Medicine last year concluded the average bout of sexual activity was only six minutes, expending about 21 calories. 'Sexual activity is meant to compliment other more sustained forms of exercise,' says Dr Jackson. 'You can't say, “I have sex, I won't exercise”.'

5.WHY ARE MEN SO SLEEPY AFTERWARDS?
    Research in the journal Neuroscience and Behavioural Reviews in 2012 has explained the sleeping-pill like effect sex has on men. Brain scans showed the pre-frontal cortex, the area associated with consciousness, alertness and mental activity, 'switches off' after an orgasm.
    Other research has shown that in men an orgasm's tension-relieving effects are like taking 2mg of diazepam (a sedative). 'This explains why men want to sleep after sex,' says Dr Ghosh. And hormones released in orgasm - melatonin, oxytocin and vasopressin - are also all associated with sleep.

12. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements