Let's Talk Entertainment, Events, Gossips, News, Life Style, Relationships, Randoms, Health, Languages, Everything!
Page 1 of 805 1 2 11 Last

Thread: Let's Talk Entertainment, Events, Gossips, News, Life Style, Relationships, Randoms, Health, Languages, Everything!

Let's Talk Entertainment, Events, Gossips, News, Life Style, Relationships, Randoms, Health, Languages, Everything!

Hi everyone

So I decided to start a mini blog on here, typically because I get bored easily and hate being idle whenever I'm free. I always look for something to read or entertain me, and since we are all based in different part of the world with different life experiences, who knows what we could learn from each other? I enjoy learning and sharing new things, so here's a platform for us to do that

No matter how random, or important it is, lets's just share it here!

If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it Change your attitude! - Maya Angelou Skin B̷l̷e̷a̷c̷h̷i̷n̷g̷ Lightening ain't Easy Hidden Content

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Heard about the girl who cried stones as oppose to tears?

I personally would have loved to see her cry stones in the video, it's very hard to believe these rocks came out of her eyes

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2551386/Girl-cries-STONES-instead-tears.html

Do you believe this story?
    If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it Change your attitude! - Maya Angelou Skin B̷l̷e̷a̷c̷h̷i̷n̷g̷ Lightening ain't Easy Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkberry View Post
    Looooool.....that slayed me...Yvonne Nelson says she has Irish blood that why shez been getting fair lately....very interesting that the Irish blood jux started flowing in her veins jux recently

I almost died laughing when I saw this If you still don't have a bath, do it the African way! Lol @PinotNoir Gone are those days @WaterBoy86 @mccartney @Titi @LightenNLift @DIYDiva @asvpbenji @jaayjaay @Emperio Can you spot the extremely odd ingredient? This is so true!

Quote Originally Posted by smooch View Post
    Looooool.....that slayed me...Yvonne Nelson says she has Irish blood that why shez been getting fair lately....very interesting that the Irish blood jux started flowing in her veins jux recently
    Hahahahahaha it must have taken forever for her Irish blood to catch up with her skin lol #dead

Quote Originally Posted by smooch View Post
    LMFAO!!!!! HAHA abeg don make me slap d lie out of her jorr.
    Male - 18 - Amsterdam
    Quote: Bleach untill you reach.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkberry View Post
    Hahahahahaha it must have taken forever for her Irish blood to catch up with her skin lol #dead
    Yeah I believe her tho, its the hydroquinone and glutha that boosted up the Irish blood.
    Male - 18 - Amsterdam

Quote Originally Posted by asvpbenji View Post
    Yeah I believe her tho, its the hydroquinone and glutha that boosted up the Irish blood.
    Hahahaha that's what I thought lol

Just like Tamar Braxton claiming she had Vitiligo thats why she needed to lighten her skin .. Hmm.. Why on your show you look lightskin, but you decided to 'wear' darkskin to the Grammy just a week ago ? Oya #ShadeShiftingIsReal
    Male - 18 - Amsterdam

12. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements