HAIRLINE REGROWTH - Page 23

Thread: HAIRLINE REGROWTH

Quote Originally Posted by kikibella88 View Post
    @gymrat hi how are you!

So my personal experience dates back to 2008 when I first used dermaroller on my face to soften acne scars ( indentations as opposed to hyperpigmentation) I found the dermaroller not as superior as dermapen ( unsanitary even after disinfecting/ needles get damaged)
    Dermapen was life changing. The disposable cartridges offer different needle length and speed setting.
    My pitted scars are 90% improved. Now after having used this for many years I felt confident using this on both my mum and i's balding scalps. Doctors were charging thousands of pounds for something so simple. The science behind the procedure is stupidly simple too, create microwounds/channels in skin to promote collagen induction/follicle stimulation. To answer your question about topicals, for face I alternated between vitamin c and hyaluronic acid. For scalp- no topicals just straight needling on a freshly washed head and no washing of hair for 2/3 days after to let micro wounds heal and blood to coagulate etc
    I shall insert a pic I have on my phone of my mums hair before and 4 weeks after, and shall get updated pics when I see her, and I must say recent pics are even more amazing!
    Wow those pictures are amazing Can you post a picture of your dermapen?
    Hidden Content Operation Glow 2018 Hidden Content

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Please try microneedling with a dermapen. Got mine off Ebay
    My mothers balding scalp grew back in after 4 weeks!
    Are you microneedling with a product? @kikibella88 I have microneedled scars and such but never my scalp....tell me more!!
    I did this with castor oil and also I juice ginger, garlic and onion and used this too. Grew back my traction alopecia quick

Thank you so much purple monk3eyz! this is the exact one I use I shall attach picture. Price was like £15 super inexpensive 🙂
    Attached Images Attached Images

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@gymrat hi how are you!

So my personal experience dates back to 2008 when I first used dermaroller on my face to soften acne scars ( indentations as opposed to hyperpigmentation) I found the dermaroller not as superior as dermapen ( unsanitary even after disinfecting/ needles get damaged)
    Dermapen was life changing. The disposable cartridges offer different needle length and speed setting.
    My pitted scars are 90% improved. Now after having used this for many years I felt confident using this on both my mum and i's balding scalps. Doctors were charging thousands of pounds for something so simple. The science behind the procedure is stupidly simple too, create microwounds/channels in skin to promote collagen induction/follicle stimulation. To answer your question about topicals, for face I alternated between vitamin c and hyaluronic acid. For scalp- no topicals just straight needling on a freshly washed head and no washing of hair for 2/3 days after to let micro wounds heal and blood to coagulate etc
    I shall insert a pic I have on my phone of my mums hair before and 4 weeks after, and shall get updated pics when I see her, and I must say recent pics are even more amazing!
    WOW, great success for your mom @kikibella88 I've never used the dermapen just the dermaroller. Thank you for sharing, please tell your mom to not give up, its looking great so far. how often is she using it do you know?
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Thanks @gymrat I'll be sure to tell my mum of the encouraging feedback received here, and happy to share as I've learnt so much on this site over the years!

Regarding her treatments, I carried this out on my mother as I felt confident with treatment protocol and she trusted me too, so just a little disclaimer for newbies please do your research regarding procedure/ contraindications etc

One treatment round completed ( course of 6 microneedling treatments with dermapen spaced one week apart at 1mm needle length).

Carried out on dry, clean scalp no serums/ mesotherapy used, hope to introduce this in round two ( next month) for maintenance. Possibly thinking of dht suppressing topicals, follicle stimulants and the like.

* results started to show on week 4, with week 6 producing the result you see above.
    Last edited by kikibella88; 03-12-2020 at 01:42 AM.

Thanks @gymrat I'll be sure to tell my mum of the encouraging feedback received here, and happy to share as I've learnt so much on this site over the years!

Regarding her treatments, I carried this out on my mother as I felt confident with treatment protocol and she trusted me too, so just a little disclaimer for newbies please do your research regarding procedure/ contraindications etc

One treatment round completed ( course of 6 microneedling treatments with dermapen spaced one week apart at 1mm needle length).

Carried out on dry, clean scalp no serums/ mesotherapy used, hope to introduce this in round two ( next month) for maintenance. Possibly thinking of dht suppressing topicals, follicle stimulants and the like.

* results started to show on week 4, with week 6 producing the result you see above.
    Look up the brand DS Laboratories they have several dht products, shampoos, topicals, etc, plus 20% off right now! https://dslaboratories.com/

Best of luck to your mom and happy to know you've learned a lot over the years here
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Thank you for the recommendations @gymrat will purchase and update everyone with results from round two of treatment! Super excited 🤗

I have started using my dr. pen that I bought on Amazon, I also just started using rice water and onion juice. I will keep you posted on my results.

Your Mom's hair looks great!!!!

@Purpledoll thank you so much hun wishing you much success on your journey keep us updated!x

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements