HAIRLINE REGROWTH
Page 1 of 21 1 2 11 Last

Thread: HAIRLINE REGROWTH

HAIRLINE REGROWTH

If you have successfully re-grow hair damage by TRACTION ALOPECIA,u on the process or about to do the same,pls come in. I've lost so much front hair from my many hair styles{braid, ganna weaving, cornrows} and I will really love to have my hair back. I also notice that every pulled strand have a white substance on each. I stop the use of chemical for a year now and I have been using castor oil and vit E with little success. Please share all you have tried that work thank you
    Beauties are fair and slim.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by TRIUMPH View Post
    If you have successfully re-grow hair damage by TRACTION ALOPECIA,u on the process or about to do the same,pls come in. I've lost so much front hair from my many hair styles{braid, ganna weaving, cornrows} and I will really love to have my hair back. I also notice that every pulled strand have a white substance on each. I stop the use of chemical for a year now and I have been using castor oil and vit E with little success. Please share all you have tried that work thank you
    hi,i have the same problem n i think mine is also traction alopecia,from what i have read,the hair can grow if the place u lost the hair still has some hairs bt if the skin is smooth in that area it will never grow back only an hair transplant can get back ur hair.i have learned to live with mine,i dont waste money on expensive remedies that will never wrk.also pliz stop pulling ur hair whenever in braids,i learned this the hard way,bt thank God i always creat a bang hairstyle which hide my hairline,if i get money i will consider an hair tranplant in future.
    Pale skin loading.............

Thanks @chep I have little hair around my hairline and there is no scaring, I just want my hair to look good. I have been hiding mine under extensions and here come the hot weather No hiding place

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by TRIUMPH View Post
    Thanks @chep I have little hair around my hairline and there is no scaring, I just want my hair to look good. I have been hiding mine under extensions and here come the hot weather No hiding place
    lol!i get you,the hot weather right,well just baby the area and regulary massage to increase blood flow

Ok I will do that.

I always just use a bandana. Different colours different sizes and styles

Quote Originally Posted by empress1 View Post
    I always just use a bandana. Different colours different sizes and styles
    so u r always in a bandana? That a nice secret lol!

Sometimes I wear short wig to cover up but I still intend to grow those area with tin hair. I know the solution to this is out there, it only take someone with a success story.

Sometimes I wear short wig to cover up but I still intend to grow those area with tin hair. I know the solution to this is out there, it only take someone with a success story.

Hey , you can try mixing raw menthol, shea butter and raw sulfur together works like magic. But you have to be patient too.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements