Why are African countries against homosexuality? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Thread: Why are African countries against homosexuality?

@zoczy an ACT is not what you think or say, an act is what is done or a deed i dont need wiki to know this.more so i dont know your religion, where you come from or the culture you are trying to study but i will rather say you should do your research beyound google,ask ouestions and read books
    Beauties are fair and slim.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by TRIUMPH View Post
    @zoczy an ACT is not what you think or say, an act is what is done or a deed i dont need wiki to know this.more so i dont know your religion, where you come from or the culture you are trying to study but i will rather say you should do your research beyound google,ask ouestions and read books
    You make no sense at all. Nothing you said connects with anything I've said.

hey zoczy can u explain what you mean by homosexual acts
    Beauties are fair and slim.

Sex between two members of the same sex - either two women or two men.

Quote Originally Posted by jenimstar View Post
    So I'm African myself, but I don't get why Africans are still hostile to gay people. I personally have nothing against it, in fact I'd love to have a gay man as a best friend (Lol), and whenever I'd discuss about it with some African brothers and sisters they would insult me by saying that my mind has been brainwashed by "white" people. Any opinions?
    moi je n'ai pas d'opinion toute tranché dans cette affaire mais d'instinct ou plutôt en fonction de l'éducation que j'ai reçue j'aurais tendance à réprouver l'homosexualité. Mais en m'appuyant sur l'éducation que je me suis faite, j'inclinerais plutôt à l'accepter. mais la seule chose qui n'interroge au plus haut point c'est le sort des enfants que la loi autorise a avoir quant a ce qui se passe dans la chambre a coucher de deux personnes consentantes c'est pas mes oignions et ne me choque guère...

je m'exprime en Français j'espère que cela ne vous embête pas
    La critique est un impôt que l'envie perçoit sur le mérite

Quote Originally Posted by TRIUMPH View Post
    Africans are highly cultural and seriously religious people.it is not acceptible in any african culture to be homosexual or bestiality this acts are viewed as been animalistic in nature and it is assumed to be demonic.Religiously it is forbiden and disgusting in God eyes.God destroy sodom and gomorrah for it.Africans do not have regards for such people and it does not matter how good all the british and france has brought to us.Religion and Education are acceptable but anything contradicting people culture is not wellcome.
    This is a very accurate assessment.

Hmmm...Culture is very important to the African man,i don't hate gays.i just dont understand how a man can be attracted to the same gender.i was born in a traditional home where traditional religion reigns before becoming a christian n even them frown upon gays..they have so many taboos.heck if another man accidentally sees a married woman naked while she is bathin n she didn't tell the husband for the necessary rites to be performed n the husband falls sick n the gods are consulted,the man is told his wife committed adultery..Culture is so ingrain in Africans that even when converted to christianity,the morals n values is still there...Children n inheritance are very important to the traditional man,they see homosexualism as a great sin against their gods...i asked n they told me "do u see male animals doing that"? are u telling me animals are more wiser? our gods forbid it...

Quote Originally Posted by Etoile2star View Post
    Hmmm...Culture is very important to the African man,i don't hate gays.i just dont understand how a man can be attracted to the same gender.i was born in a traditional home where traditional religion reigns before becoming a christian n even them frown upon gays..they have so many taboos.heck if another man accidentally sees a married woman naked while she is bathin n she didn't tell the husband for the necessary rites to be performed n the husband falls sick n the gods are consulted,the man is told his wife committed adultery..Culture is so ingrain in Africans that even when converted to christianity,the morals n values is still there...Children n inheritance are very important to the traditional man,they see homosexualism as a great sin against their gods...i asked n they told me "do u see male animals doing that"? are u telling me animals are more wiser? our gods forbid it...
    @Etoile2star Wow, I did not know this thank you for enlightening me, always love learning about other cultures and beliefs.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

@gymrat ..sorry for the late reply,i messed up my settings n my posts aint showing...u are welcome hun:$:$

Quote Originally Posted by Etoile2star View Post
    @gymrat..sorry for the late reply,i messed up my settings n my posts aint showing...u are welcome hun:$:$
    Do you need help with your settings @Etoile2star or do you have things sorted out now? @mention me or send me a PM if so and I will gladly help you.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

12. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements