Skin Care Talk banner

Some French Member or English Member out there? Ladys how did u grow your hair fast ?

6K views 32 replies 4 participants last post by  Arabella82 
#1 ·
I am trying since 5 months to be natural no more relaxer in my 4C Hair lol...

I did a big Chop 2 weeks ago. my hair is very short now but I can still braid it...

Is someone out there who actually triying to grow fast her natural hair ?

For my own I'm using : Coconut oil and cream every 2 weeks for my hair.
I cowash my hair every 5 days with coconut conditioner cowash
Using Argan oil Shampoo and conditioner every 10 days
The oil I use are Jamaican Black Castor oil , Amla oil, Rosemary oil ,
Emu oil , Argan oil and Olive oil moitorizer Lotion...

What about you hun?

#6 ·
its working petty good you just have to take them and care for your hair if you dont then the vitamins are pointless
I took them last year but didn wash an condition or even moisturze my hair like i was supposed too but now(this year) I see a difference Its now been 4 month( I plan on taking them for a year ) I would recommond to get a sew in because it protects your hair I just love takng vitamins when i have a full sew in( you dont HAVE to tho) some people see fast results within weeks and some after the 2 month If I was you i would go BIG or go Home and get the 4-6 month supply because some girls be taking the vitamins for 3 days and they looking in the mirror like they are going to too see difference in such a short time than get mad about it not working lol

*They do break some ppl out, I NEVER had that problem but you just have to drink more water
*in the early stage your scalp will be itching like crazy its ok some say its a sign of hair growth
*you should like the hairfinity page on Facebook if you have one to get haircare tips and see b4 and after pics
* its expensive for vitamins but i think its worth it women put all kinds of money on weave but have a problem spending on their natural hair lol
Good luck on your journey

#8 ·
its working petty good you just have to take them and care for your hair if you dont then the vitamins are pointless
I took them last year but didn wash an condition or even moisturze my hair like i was supposed too but now(this year) I see a difference Its now been 4 month( I plan on taking them for a year ) I would recommond to get a sew in because it protects your hair I just love takng vitamins when i have a full sew in( you dont HAVE to tho) some people see fast results within weeks and some after the 2 month If I was you i would go BIG or go Home and get the 4-6 month supply because some girls be taking the vitamins for 3 days and they looking in the mirror like they are going to too see difference in such a short time than get mad about it not working lol

*They do break some ppl out, I NEVER had that problem but you just have to drink more water
*in the early stage your scalp will be itching like crazy its ok some say its a sign of hair growth
*you should like the hairfinity page on Facebook if you have one to get haircare tips and see b4 and after pics
* its expensive for vitamins but i think its worth it women put all kinds of money on weave but have a problem spending on their natural hair lol
Good luck on your jo
You're right no worries I don't really care for spending money for my beauty lol , I will for sure give it a try ,just scary bcose I usually don't drink a lot of water that for sure the reason why I was breaking out by taking MSM and Biotin hmmmm let's see.Thank u so much hun I'm almost like the hairfinity page on Facebook...God bless u

#10 ·
Hair skin and nails vitamins work good on natural or permed hair. I am natural for 2 yrs now with 8 -10" of natural hair. I 'm so proud I finally let the chemicals go..

Get a good sulfate, paraben free shampoos and conditioners. The more natural the better, and a good Detangler. I prefer to only use heat to penetrate conditioner with a heating cap.

Air dry your hair then u can braid or twist while damp. Then put in a natural pomade to hold in the moisture. Preventive styling grows the hair fast as well

#11 ·
Hi @prettybrownroun I'm so happy I did the big chop...Nice to know that I'm not alone!! Thank u so much for ur Advice...I just don't know what to do with my short hair lol .I planed to get someone braid it for me next month...My hair is only soft when I put some whater or detangler on it lol stressfull...I think I have 4C hair

#12 ·
Even tho I'm not 4c I know it's a lot of hair styles you can do with 4c hair. A lot of YT natural 4c hair gurus have some amazing hair styles for natural 4c hair. If you get braids as a protective style make sure it's not too tight. I'm also natural and I keep my hair in protective styles a lot. My hair growth is faster this way.

#13 ·
@Arabella82 You're welcome and hope to help you. No you're not alone in this process girl
In the beginning its so frustrating. When its long enough to braid but not quite long enough for a ponytail. But it will all pay off. Just think its all virgin hair, all over again.

I'm sorry for my ignorance but what is 4C hair? I have thick curly hair and its dry. but water and some conditioner/or detangler makes it soft too. I would suggest to keep it braided like Hippie said or/and cover with wigs. A weave is too much tugging at your natural hair but if you do a weave get one thats not too tightly sewn in. keeping a protective style will grow it quick in a few months.

#21 ·
Hello @prettybrownroun 4c hair is my hair texture...4C hair is a tightly coiled and often zig zag hair pattern that shrinks up to almost nothing no matter the length. 4C hair is often characterized as low porosity and extremely dry hair. Some people do have 4a .4b ....You can surch on google and youtube to find out your hair texture.This is how I know about my own.Lol I may be wrong about my hair type lol...Thank to you my pretty brown :)
I wish you all a nice week end...

#14 ·
Type 4c hair is composed of curl patterns that will almost never clump without doing a specific hair style. It can range from fine/thin/super soft to wiry/coarse with lots of densely packed strands. 4c hair has been described as a more "challenging" version of 4b hair. Some say 4c looks identical to 4b except that the curls are so tightly kinked, there is seemingly no definition. 4c hair can shrink more than 75%.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.