IT'S GETTING EVERYWHERE! - Page 2

Thread: IT'S GETTING EVERYWHERE!

Quote Originally Posted by NikkyM View Post
    No I haven't, so are you saying that these products will prevent it from flaring up more?
    Yes it will prevent the flare ups ,hypoallergenic products do not contain fragrance or chemicals that irritate the skin.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Xavy View Post
    Yes it will prevent the flare ups ,hypoallergenic products do not contain fragrance or chemicals that irritate the skin.
    Cool, are they easy to find in stores or do you know

Cool, are they easy to find in stores or do you know
    Yes dear, Aquaphor and Cetaphil are found in Walmart or other stores. I personally buy mine from Costco, aquaphor is sold in their pharmacy department while Cetaphil on the aisle. Amilactin is also hypoallergenic and very good in the treatment of eczema, it will shed off dead skin cells(exfoliate) and promote new skin underneath to grow. But you have to make sure you use a good sunscreen and avoid the sun as much as possible.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Xavy View Post
    Yes dear, Aquaphor and Cetaphil are found in Walmart or other stores. I personally buy mine from Costco, aquaphor is sold in their pharmacy department while Cetaphil on the aisle. Amilactin is also hypoallergenic and very good in the treatment of eczema, it will shed off dead skin cells(exfoliate) and promote new skin underneath to grow. But you have to make sure you use a good sunscreen and avoid the sun as much as possible.
    We don't have these shops in the UK but I'll look around for them, thanks anyway x

You are welcome dear. Ps: You can also shop online.

The extra virgin coconut oils I managed to find were expensive so I bought pure coconut oil instead. When I put it on my skin my eczema started to itch like crazy instead of scratching I rub more and more oil into my skin until eventually I've rubbed so hard that my skin is all red and inflamed and looks worse then before. Could it be I'm allergic to coconut oil? or because it's not extra virgin coconut oil? I'm probably going to see how it works in my hair instead. This is it btw it was dead cheap and the ingredients say it 100% pure coconut oil

Coconut oil isn't for everybody all experiences are different from each individual. Some don't experience the itching from using coconut oil. Some do experience the itching from using it. Try what Xavy recommend you to try. Also find out what is triggering your eczema and try to stay away from it. You can try Aveeno Eczema Therapy. This will clear up mild eczema outbreaks.

Quote Originally Posted by HippieNerd View Post
    Coconut oil isn't for everybody all experiences are different from each individual. Some don't experience the itching from using coconut oil. Some do experience the itching from using it. Try what Xavy recommend you to try. Also find out what is triggering your eczema and try to stay away from it. You can try Aveeno Eczema Therapy. This will clear up mild eczema outbreaks.
    So do you think I'm allergic to it and yeah I'm defo gonna get an allergy test, I'll look for them cetaphil and aveeno products tomorrow.

OMG lightbulb moment! I remember what caused my eczema to come back and flare up this bad it was that darn kojie san soap. I used it to get rid of a tan I got last summer when I was pronouncing around half naked, you've gotta make the most of even the tiniest bit of sunshine when you live in England lol.

So do you think I'm allergic to it and yeah I'm defo gonna get an allergy test, I'll look for them cetaphil and aveeno products tomorrow.
    I'm not sure if your allergic dear. How it seem that coconut oil really wasn't for you. But it's always best to get an allergy test done to see what your really allergic to. I really hope the Cetaphil or the Aveeno works for you. Please update us on how it goes dear. And also once again find out what is triggering your eczema and try to stay away from it.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements