LAETITIA Lip Lightener Cream
Page 1 of 3 1 2 Last

Thread: LAETITIA Lip Lightener Cream

I travel alot so I couldn't really answer that.

LAETITIA Lip Lightener Cream

So I wanted to do a quick personal review, on my experience with Laetitia lip lightening cream. It comes in a small container, such as the one below.

Pro's: Noticeable and visible peeling immediately
    Small enough to carry in your pocket for reapplication
    Great over all results with long term use

Con's: Makes your lips ashy and dry after several minutes of application
    Is pretty expensive
    Will need to apply lip balm to moisturize and protect lips
    More affective with peels
    Have to store in cool place such as fridge or it turns bad and really nasty looking.
    Becomes really runny, watery and gooey when exposed to hot temperature

INGREDIENTS: Arbutin, Kojic Acid, Azelaic Acid, Alpha Hydroxy Acid, Tretinoin

Thank you for stopping by and please leave a comment below, letting me know what you've used to lighten and protect your lips.

To stay updated on my most recent threads, please feel free to follow me.
    Beauty is pain.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Thanks for review

How much is the product and were did you purchasE?

I have been using this cream for the past three weeks, and let me tell you it works!!! My lips were looking really bad (dark) because of the contrast between my skin tone and my lips, I tried those natural remedies but it didn't work, so I came across this cream. It took nearly a month for me to receive it ( the company are based in the Philippines ) however I would say that it's worth the wait, it really does work. I ordered three! Haven't even finished half of the first tube and I'm my lips are already blending with my new complexion, I will continue using so I can achieve those sexy pink lips every girl loves lol anyway here's the website I purchased it from http://darklipstreatment.com

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by kofoska View Post
    Thanks for review

How much is the product and were did you purchasE?
    MissBrowning posted the link, that's where I got mine. One tube starts at 47.95 ( that's when there is a sale) which one is going on now it looks like.
    Beauty is pain.

Quote Originally Posted by skinybabe View Post
    I wish it were cheaper
    LOL! that's what I said the very first time I ever used this product, but personally I think it's worth the money. I've used natural remedies like lemon but this product is way better.
    Beauty is pain.

Quote Originally Posted by MissBrowning View Post
    I have been using this cream for the past three weeks, and let me tell you it works!!! My lips were looking really bad (dark) because of the contrast between my skin tone and my lips, I tried those natural remedies but it didn't work, so I came across this cream. It took nearly a month for me to receive it ( the company are based in the Philippines ) however I would say that it's worth the wait, it really does work. I ordered three! Haven't even finished half of the first tube and I'm my lips are already blending with my new complexion, I will continue using so I can achieve those sexy pink lips every girl loves lol anyway here's the website I purchased it from http://darklipstreatment.com
    Oh snap! mine didn't take that long to be delivered, but I'm glad I wasn't the only one who loved the product also. Have you tried doing peels on your lips and retinol lip treatment? I use all three process, along with applying Kojic Acid on the dark parts of my lip. My lower lip is super pink now, I just need to keep working on my upper lip but it's slowly coming along.

Thanks for posting the link.
    Beauty is pain.

Quote Originally Posted by LeoChris View Post
    MissBrowning posted the link, that's where I got mine. One tube starts at 47.95 ( that's when there is a sale) which one is going on now it looks like.
    $47,95 for a lip cream? ... How large is the container? Have u used it anywhere else on your body?

This cream oxides really fast so you need to stored it in a airless pump dispenser. Also results aren't permanent even though on their website it states it is, really it's not. This lip cream does delivers results and gives you red or pink lips. It gave me super red lips. Once I stop using cream because of price being so high, dark lips will return so you have to maintain your results. Yes this lip cream will dry your lips to the max.

Thanks for the information! Interesting
    Let them talk

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements