• 2 cloves garlic minced
    • 1 teaspoon dried oregano
    • 10 (6 inch) flour tortillas
    • 1 tomato diced
    • 1/4 cup shredded lettuce
    • 1/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
    • 1/4 cup salsa

Directions

1. Saute chicken in a medium saucepan over medium high heat for about 20 minutes. Add vinegar, lime juice, sugar, salt, pepper, green onion, garlic and oregano. Simmer for an extra 10 minutes.
    2. Heat an iron skillet over medium heat. Place a tortilla in the pan, warm, and turn over to heat the other side. Repeat with remaining tortillas. Serve lime chicken mixture in warm tortillas topped with tomato, lettuce, cheese and salsa.

Side Note:I top it off with guacamole instead of salsa. But for you salsa lovers you should find this tasteful.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I will top it off with both salsa and guac :yum:................oh Hippie..............please come over and cook for me!!
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    I will top it off with both salsa and guac ................oh Hippie..............please come over and cook for me!!
    Sounds yummy with both! Hehe, I wouldn't mind I love cooking.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by HippieNerd View Post
    Sounds yummy with both! Hehe, I wouldn't mind I love cooking.
    I like to cook too, but would rather bake to be honest. I just hate the clean up part. I am a neat freak and can't stand messes or dishes!! I am a little OCD and will wipe my counters down a dozen times a day..........drives my family nuts, but its just the way I've always been. :nix: Everything has to be just SO, before I go anywhere!!

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    I like to cook too, but would rather bake to be honest. I just hate the clean up part. I am a neat freak and can't stand messes or dishes!! I am a little OCD and will wipe my counters down a dozen times a day..........drives my family nuts, but its just the way I've always been. Everything has to be just SO, before I go anywhere!!
    Agree!! I love to also bake especially baking cakes.​ I'm not big on messes and dishes. But the only way it'll be done right you got to do it yourself. I can't trust nobody to get that done the way I like it done. It's okay to have a little OCD and I wish people in my house had a little OCD once in awhile or all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by HippieNerd View Post
    Agree!! I love to also bake especially baking cakes[SIZE=13px] [/SIZE][SIZE=13px].​ I'm not big on messes and dishes. [B]But the only way it'll be done right you got to do it yourself.[/SIZE]:nix: *I can't trust nobody to get that done the way I like it done.[/B] It's okay to have a little OCD and I wish people in my house had a little OCD once in awhile or all the time.
    You said it right there that's exactly why I do it all. Because I CAN pour sugar, flour, milk, water, etc without getting in on the counter or the floor. And after I use something in a recipe I don't leave it out, I PUT IT AWAY, and do the dishes as I go. Damn just talking about it is raising my blood pressure guess it's a good thing I am the only girl in the house

9. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements