Skin Care Talk banner

The South African Thread: Team I just want to help

42K views 41 replies 20 participants last post by  Yellow-Pawpaw 
#1 ·
The South African Thread: Team I just want to help

· Bleaching cream: Sivo clear I jar
· Steroids: Neprosone forte gel and Topgel not top gel plus 5 of each mix them

· One table spoon Shea butter from the body shop or woolworths then use this

Mix them accordingly, to how light you want to be, if you’re really brown this should bring you to Rihanna’s skin tone, when she’s medium to light, Im just saying

Where to get it
· The Yeovil market, its big green building its not the ‘’friendliest’’ of places however it works. In Jozi town

What to do
· Use twice or thrice a day depending on how you go about your day

Wax
· Waxing helps get rid of the hairy look you get on your face. Get a strip wax from Dischem any Dischem. Make sure not to break out on your face, by using calamine lotion for two days, straight.

Makeup
Always use makeup and foundation from MAC, don’t use anything else. Test the makeup, and use foundation and sunscreen when you’re going on a date or at work, they’ll never notice.

Knuckes and toes
Use lactic acid, that you should get online. Make it strong then bleach them, it should go away. normally i get from Bullkactives,just Google that,you use Paypal,its expensive

How to wax (To avoid your hairy look on your face, because of the steroids)
· Use baby powder on your face then use the strips, make sure to get all the hair

· Wax your pubic area, using thick wax, make sure your baby smooth then the bleaching cream lightens that area. Y
· You can use lactic acid, on that area, and then use the bleaching cream

Always shave and wax or you look patchy
· Get some lactic acids, from ‘’bulk actives’’, which is overseas, just use your paypal, its cheap and you can use that to get rid of dark knuckles and toes.

· Steam your body, once a week then exfoliate using a exfoliation gloves that you get at dischem or the chemist.

Ill update this, when I can if I remember anything (please excuse me)

Update Edit:

Instead of waxing, hair removal cream actually helps with removing excessive hair and exfoliating you skin.

See less See more
#21 ·
So I eventually contacted the gumtree guy and he e-mailed me his catalogue, pretty impressive stuff. Mainly coz G&G and asantee soap are both there. So month end I plan on buying the soap and 2 jars of G&G. I hope his products are not fake. I'm not really dark just need to remove a permatan on my face and hands then even out nicely all over. I'm in Joburg right now, any idea where I can buy Dudu osan and Fair&White serum ? Gosh I'm so excited y'all !!! Flawlessly golden skin here I come :D

#26 ·
Hi everyone, newbie here but I've been lightening for over 5 years. Using lemonvate, gentle magic, caro lite lotion n soap, extra clair (which is amazing). So I quit using everything a few months ago cz I was pregnant n everything smelled awful. I'd literally puke after applying stuff. So now I'm all good and I wanna go back to using but I wannna try new stuff. I jus ordered kojie san soap. Do yal think this will work? And have u guys tried pills or injections? I'm busy researching that but I'm skeptical. N what are the best lotions for an even complexion, and lighter skin lol. But mainly has any1 tried kojic acid soaps n r they worth the money? Thanks xoxoxo

#30 ·
Thank you. I found some soap from dbn 'Kojic San'... Im not sure about it but I'm getting one bar just to try it out because its way cheaper than Kojie San. Do you know where i can get some yellow peeling oil? The only place I can find it is on Ebay but for some reason I keep getting error messages when I try to order.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.