Kenyans - Page 27
Page 27 of 27 First 17 26 27

Thread: Kenyans

Quote Originally Posted by kenyanchic View Post
    Please someone answer me..where can I get a zinc oxide based sunscreen in kenya. I want to start using ret A on my face but I wouldnt want to risk burning. So until I get the sunscreen. Or what are you using? Is my only option online?
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Not sure but maybe @AIME can help you with this ....
    @gymrat - Sure Gymmie, glad to help anytime ... @vee lady : Check at Beauty Options, Beauty Wholesalers and any Super Cosmetics outlet .... I use Lakme Sun Expert myself, I get it at Parklands Plaza in Highridge ....

HTH.
    "LET BROTHERLY LOVE CONTINUE : Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous, bragging or proud. Love is not rude, selfish or easily angered. Love trusts, forgives, forgets & never gives up on people. LOVE SHOULD NEVER END" ... 1 COR. 13:4-8

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Hi guys am new here too.l don't know if y'all still.follow this post but was wondering abt the lactic acid peel.
    Did it peel your knuckles too.

Kkemmy 97 hi babe Ss hio lactic acid did you peel you kwa hard areas PIA au

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Hi warembo
    Where can I get the TCA peel na carotein products

Hey gals. What is the color of the labijanaise body oil.is it clear? Just bought it and the texture feels like glycerin and it is a clear liquid. OMG, someone please confirm

Quote Originally Posted by Ritz-doll View Post
    Hey gals. What is the color of the labijanaise body oil.is it clear? Just bought it and the texture feels like glycerin and it is a clear liquid. OMG, someone please confirm
    There are two,one is orangie and the other is almost clear,hope you bought the right product
    I will win not immediately but definitely! Love and Marriage is like dancing in front of a snake and asking it to bite you!

I?ve seen jumia stocking makari who know how genuine the makaris from jumia are ? Has anyone used them?
    I will win not immediately but definitely! Love and Marriage is like dancing in front of a snake and asking it to bite you!

Thanks Fluorescence. Unfortunately our market is super messed up. A lot of counter feints in the market. Went to Down town ,famous Mombasa HSE three months ago .I was convinced by some quick talking flawless looking girls to buy some concoctions. My face got really messed up afterwards. I was advised by a friend to use corotone which I did and in a month, my face was looking really good. The corotone got finished went to buy and this time my face became worse than before to be told probably I had bought a fake one. Am scared if buying any facial product without referrals. Is using Corotone alone appropriate?

Quote Originally Posted by fluorescence View Post
    I?ve seen jumia stocking makari who know how genuine the makaris from jumia are ? Has anyone used them?
    There is a makari shop at yaya center. You could ask them if they sell at jumia. If not, its fake

Hi guys.... Who's taking glutathione pills here

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements