Kenyans
Page 1 of 28 1 2 11 Last

Thread: Kenyans

Kenyans

Hello beauties,am new here and want to lighten my skin.Which products are nice on you please and where do you buy them?

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Sasa. Check this thread for the Kenyans https://www.skincaretalk.com/t/43437/to-the-kenyan-peeps/420_60#post_794548

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Hello my fabulous Kenyan sisters.. M also here and v excited to learn and share with you... I have also been thinking about the dodo white up products. Anyone tried them and what was your results?

Quote Originally Posted by jano brown View Post
    Hello my fabulous Kenyan sisters.. M also here and v excited to learn and share with you... I have also been thinking about the dodo white up products. Anyone tried them and what was your results?
    hi...Welcome to Sct. ....Plz click on the link above by jeminstar and you will find all of us there. As for dodo....personally it gave me tiny white spots and visible veins after one month of continuous use so I have stopped using it and now am on labidjanaise and carolight . In fact there are other ladies too who have complained of the white spots. Just click on the link above and you will find us. Welcome once again.

Thank you my fab sis, Will just stare clear of dodo

Beauty and brains have you managed to find kojic acid soap here in Kenya? I have read alot of good reviews about it here.

Sorry meant kojie san lightening soap

My Kenya peeps, where do I buy kojie san soap ?

Hi Jano Brown,Kojie San isn't available here,but yu can get dudu osun from down town.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements