Skin Care Talk banner

Kenyans

208K views 271 replies 38 participants last post by  shenice 
#1 ·
Hello beauties,am new here and want to lighten my skin.Which products are nice on you please and where do you buy them?

#5 ·
hi...Welcome to Sct. ....Plz click on the link above by jeminstar and you will find all of us there. As for dodo....personally it gave me tiny white spots and visible veins after one month of continuous use so I have stopped using it and now am on labidjanaise and carolight . In fact there are other ladies too who have complained of the white spots. Just click on the link above and you will find us. Welcome once again.

#19 ·
Thnks:) That place freaks me out though! my first time buying a lightener in April some mama sold me some mkorogo that almost ruined me...Lord knows aliweka nini..I only wanted carolight ( that was the only one I knew then) but she said I needed something extra cause it burns skin if used solely..my naive self agreed,,had the worst acne a month later ...her dark cheeks should have given me a clue though..lol..

#21 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome Beauty and brains. I gave up and stuck to super cosmetics- though stuff is pricey. I'm a little sad though that we don't get many great products like kojie san. Do you know a place I can get acid peels and La lotion? The whole process of buying things online seems long and expensive

#23 ·
#beez mayb alikuuzia carolight fake,btn if u want mkorogo u can do d mixing urself and it works very well....carolight ni strong sana so i wudnt advise u to use it on ur face..yak d smell...for ur face u can use nadinola or skin success face cream..it works for me...anyone came across with glycolic acid pliz let me know..i want to use it on my knuckles.thanks dears

#24 ·
Hi Jano. You don't need to swap your card. There's Paypal, the safest online money transfer subsidiary. Anyway, just talked to a friend who buys things on ebay. He told me it takes 2 weeks to a month to get your stuff at the post office, which is not too bad. There's also Kenya-aircargo, they deliver stuff from ebay uk in 7-10 business for £3.99/Kg... that sounds reasonable. I'll research more about them and I'll let you know.

#25 ·
@Dark Knuckles, I've learnt the hard way. I honestly didn't know anything at all. I've never had acne in the past, it was such a nightmare nikasema sitarudi uko tena. I've just been using carotein only on my face and it's worked brilliantly for the past month, I'm now on the maintenance phase. Now to other stubborn area like my arms and my butt..lol. Nadinola ina percentage ngapi ya HQ?

#28 ·
beez sorry for not responding.early.. Nadinola Active Ingredients: Hydroquinone (3% skin lightener), Octisalate (3% sunscreen)..betwn i bought it at 1250 n i apply only on d face..for my stuborn knuckles i used dermovate n retin a n they ar history now.thenx to SCT...i m no longer dark knuckles.lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.