Exercises For The Booty - Page 2

Thread: Exercises For The Booty

Quote Originally Posted by Barbro Svan View Post
    But...but..but... I wasn't born with a booty *sniff* even Victoria Beckham has a bigger azz than me.
    Barbro..........2 things I wasn't blessed with................butt and boobs............but that's ok!! There are times when you want those 2 things and they are EASY to enhance, and there are times when you DON'T want those things and there is no worry at all, we can't be born with it all I don't know about you but I don't want no junk in my trunk, I run daily just to be sure nothing ends up there. I like a firm booty, but no extra junk there for me please
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

To firm your booty lunges, squats, heel raises and single leg bridges I have to say are the best to target that area. The other thing,..........run bleachers Hippie, I love your threads, I think you could be my sister we think a lot alike ...........other than you want a bigger booty and I don't

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Hippie, I love your threads, I think you could be my sister we think a lot alike ...........other than you want a bigger booty and I don't
    Haha, you got to be ready to run bleachers if your not. You'll be tired before you get to the next set of steps. But it's a lot of fun I ran bleachers in my school gym for PE... The first time running them I felt like I was about to die. So outta shape during that time. But after training myself to run them I was a pro at it.

Awww, well thank you sweetie . Oh no I don't need my booty to be any bigger. I keep it tone so that it doesn't get sloppy. Which these workouts are good to keep the booty tone. I got mine through genetics but if this can help anybody else out that would be great too.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by HippieNerd View Post
    Haha, you got to be ready to run bleachers if your not. You'll be tired before you get to the next set of steps. But it's a lot of fun I ran bleachers in my school gym for PE... The first time running them I felt like I was about to die. So outta shape during that time. But after training myself to run them I was a pro at it. Awww, well thank you sweetie . Oh no I don't need my booty to be any bigger . I keep it tone so that it doesn't get sloppy:booty: . Which these workouts are good to keep the booty tone. I got mine through genetics but if this can help anybody else out that would be great too. *
    I could not leave without posting this song for this thread.........it's perfect

Haha, gymmie you know how to make SCT dance!!

SO GOING TO JOIN!!!

Quiet interesting thread

I got nice butt, but since I just put to bed and I'm still trying to get back to my pre pregnancy figure, my butt doesn't look so firm anymore. I hope when I start exercising properly, I'll be able to get my firm round butt back. Hehehe

I will be adding these to my exercise regimen when I order my waist trimmer as well!! So excited!

@HippieNerd Hey boo you should look up Calem West on YouTube. He does butt workouts and his butt is.... Just WOW

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements