Facial Fillers: Juvaderm, Botox, Radiesse, etc. Have you had them? Do you want them? Get in here! - Page 2

Thread: Facial Fillers: Juvaderm, Botox, Radiesse, etc. Have you had them? Do you want them? Get in here!

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Agree, and if your face looks paralyzed then the Dr injecting did a crappy job!! When you have Botox done right, you will look very natural. It shouldn't be done where it's noticeable. Bigger lips are done by using fillers. And if you don't want duck lips then make sure you let the Dr who is injecting know this. Make sure you are going to a Dr who specializes in fillers and make sure they are conservative!! I have never had my lips done as I never want to "look" like I've had anything injected. And anyone who knows me know my lips are NOT big So just make sure you don't get someone who over used the product.
    Thank you, I will do more research.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

The best thing is human referral, to see the Dr.s work firsthand is how they get me to go
    " I'm Still A Work In Progress" Don't Judge MoiDifferent Creams for Different Dreams
    Different Soaps for Different Folks

Quote Originally Posted by DOODOOBROWN View Post
    The best thing is human referral, to see the Dr.s work firsthand is how they get me to go*
    Agree 110% always seek out others human referrals do not lie
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

This is the only way , and I haven't gone wrong yet. Internet reviews can be fraudulent too
    " I'm Still A Work In Progress" Don't Judge MoiDifferent Creams for Different Dreams

This is the only way , and I haven't gone wrong yet. Internet reviews can be fraudulent too
    We think alike Seems the only time people make reviews online is when they are dissatisfied. Those that are happy and love their results are off living life not sitting down to write great reviews. Sad it has to be this way but it is 90% of the time, I'd say........this isn't just for filler/botox, PS, this is for reviews in general for most things, products, procedures, etc.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    We think alike

Seems the only time people make reviews online is when they are dissatisfied. Those that are happy and love their results are off living life not sitting down to write great reviews. Sad it has to be this way but it is 90% of the time, I'd say........this isn't just for filler/botox, PS, this is for reviews in general for most things, products, procedures, etc.
    yup great minds are thinking similar @gymrat I know people with businesses and if they don't like the other , they will post evil stuff about the other business to cause them client loss, Karma will catch them tho smh

Hey guys can u recommend a place in UK where I can sort out my laughter lines please.

BUMP I plan on getting restalyne for my under eyes (I am not sure if they are bags or just discoloration) one doctor recommended blepharoplasty I also want very subtle lip fillers, and permanent eyebrows (hate the harsh black tatoo looking ones) still deciding because I don't want to fix something and I end up looking worse than before, or I might even fix it and I look better than before

I've had fillers under my eyes and voluma in my cheeks as well as sculptra-not all at once of course. The under eye filler didn't help much and the voluma looked lumpy and unnatural. However, the sculptra was amazing and worth every penny. The results are not immediate but it builds your own collagen which looks more natural and lasts 2 years.

Has anyone done nose fillers? NY area any recommendations? I heard they last approximately up to 18mths

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements