Facial Fillers: Juvaderm, Botox, Radiesse, etc. Have you had them? Do you want them? Get in here!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 Last

Thread: Facial Fillers: Juvaderm, Botox, Radiesse, etc. Have you had them? Do you want them? Get in here!

Facial Fillers: Juvaderm, Botox, Radiesse, etc. Have you had them? Do you want them? Get in here!

So I have thinking about getting Undereye fillers for a long time I think I might do it. I wanted to know if other people on Skin Care Talk have looked into getting fillers or have had them before. Have you had any consultations? What was your experience?

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

hi ive had voluma, fillers been pretty disapointing

really? How was voluma? How long did it last and what did you get it for?

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I want to get fillers! I haven't had a consultation yet. I'm planning on getting i-Lipo soon, so I'll just ask about the fillers while I'm there.

I used to think that fillers were only for older folks, but they seem to be good for prevention and are also used to avoid going under the knife. My plan is to get a half of a syringe of Restylane under my eyes (I see 2 lines) and one whole syringe of Juvaderm by my mouth.

I would love to get lip fillers, has anyone had this administrated and what method would you suggest,for example collagen,fat transfer ect...

Quote Originally Posted by PinotNoir View Post
    So I have thinking about getting Undereye fillers for a long time I think I might do it. I wanted to know if other people on Skin Care Talk have looked into getting fillers or have had them before. Have you had any consultations? What was your experience?
    Hi Pinotnoir

I had botox (that is not a filler) and Restylane Juvaderm (filler) some years ago.
    I didn't like the botox, it paralizes your skin (I got on my forehead), so you can't move your face lol.
    Good after 3 months the botox effect was gone.

The restylane is very good, but has to be done for a very good professional.
    I still use it. I just do it once a year or less.
    Never did my lips just the naso labia wrinkles.
    I recommend to start using Restylane before 40's so will prevent most os the lines before they actually set up too strong. I am using it for like 6 years now.
    I don't recommend botox.

BUMP

I love Botox , swear by it,.. got my forehead and corners of eyes done before Christmas 2014..

It's My 2nd time doing Botox.. for me it last a long time 6 months to a year.. it forces me to not raise my eyebrows as well. And my face doesn't look paralyzed at all

BUMP
    " I'm Still A Work In Progress" Don't Judge MoiDifferent Creams for Different Dreams
    Different Soaps for Different Folks

I would really like to get bigger lips but I don't know which procedure is the best, all I know is that I do not want duck lips

Quote Originally Posted by DOODOOBROWN View Post
    BUMP I love Botox , swear by it,.. got my forehead and corners of eyes done before Christmas 2014.. * It's My 2nd time doing Botox.. for me it last a long time 6 months to a year.. it forces me to not raise my eyebrows as well. And my face doesn't look paralyzed at all BUMP
    Agree, and if your face looks paralyzed then the Dr injecting did a crappy job!! When you have Botox done right, you will look very natural. It shouldn't be done where it's noticeable.
    Quote Originally Posted by brown2light View Post
    I would really like to get bigger lips but I don't know which procedure is the best, all I know is that I do not want duck lips
    Bigger lips are done by using fillers. And if you don't want duck lips then make sure you let the Dr who is injecting know this. Make sure you are going to a Dr who specializes in fillers and make sure they are conservative!! I have never had my lips done as I never want to "look" like I've had anything injected. And anyone who knows me know my lips are NOT big So just make sure you don't get someone who over used the product.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brown2light View Post
    Bigger lips are done by using fillers. And if you don't want duck lips then make sure you let the Dr who is injecting know this. Make sure you are going to a Dr who specializes in fillers and make sure they are conservative!! I have never had my lips done as I never want to "look" like I've had anything injected. And anyone who knows me know my lips are NOT big

So just make sure you don't get someone who over used the product.
    Yesss I love is work on my forehead, He's awesome and fast
    " I'm Still A Work In Progress" Don't Judge MoiDifferent Creams for Different Dreams
    Different Soaps for Different Folks

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements