Skin Care Talk banner

Facial Fillers: Juvaderm, Botox, Radiesse, etc. Have you had them? Do you want them? Get in here!

43K views 28 replies 17 participants last post by  enno0287 
#1 ·
Facial Fillers: Juvaderm, Botox, Radiesse, etc. Have you had them? Do you want them? Get in here!

So I have thinking about getting Undereye fillers for a long time I think I might do it. I wanted to know if other people on Skin Care Talk have looked into getting fillers or have had them before. Have you had any consultations? What was your experience?

#4 ·
I want to get fillers! I haven't had a consultation yet. I'm planning on getting i-Lipo soon, so I'll just ask about the fillers while I'm there.

I used to think that fillers were only for older folks, but they seem to be good for prevention and are also used to avoid going under the knife. My plan is to get a half of a syringe of Restylane under my eyes (I see 2 lines) and one whole syringe of Juvaderm by my mouth.

#6 ·
So I have thinking about getting Undereye fillers for a long time I think I might do it. I wanted to know if other people on Skin Care Talk have looked into getting fillers or have had them before. Have you had any consultations? What was your experience?
Hi Pinotnoir

I had botox (that is not a filler) and Restylane Juvaderm (filler) some years ago.
I didn't like the botox, it paralizes your skin (I got on my forehead), so you can't move your face lol.
Good after 3 months the botox effect was gone.

The restylane is very good, but has to be done for a very good professional.
I still use it. I just do it once a year or less.
Never did my lips just the naso labia wrinkles.
I recommend to start using Restylane before 40's so will prevent most os the lines before they actually set up too strong. I am using it for like 6 years now.
I don't recommend botox.

#7 ·
BUMP

I love Botox , swear by it,.. got my forehead and corners of eyes done before Christmas 2014..

It's My 2nd time doing Botox.. for me it last a long time 6 months to a year.. it forces me to not raise my eyebrows as well. And my face doesn't look paralyzed at all

BUMP

#9 ·
BUMP I love Botox , swear by it,.. got my forehead and corners of eyes done before Christmas 2014..   It's My 2nd time doing Botox.. for me it last a long time 6 months to a year.. it forces me to not raise my eyebrows as well. And my face doesn't look paralyzed at all BUMP
Agree, and if your face looks paralyzed then the Dr injecting did a crappy job!! When you have Botox done right, you will look very natural. It shouldn't be done where it's noticeable.
I would really like to get bigger lips but I don't know which procedure is the best, all I know is that I do not want duck lips
Bigger lips are done by using fillers. And if you don't want duck lips then make sure you let the Dr who is injecting know this. Make sure you are going to a Dr who specializes in fillers and make sure they are conservative!! I have never had my lips done as I never want to "look" like I've had anything injected. And anyone who knows me know my lips are NOT big ;) So just make sure you don't get someone who over used the product.

#15 ·
This is the only way , and I haven't gone wrong yet. Internet reviews can be fraudulent too
We think alike ;) Seems the only time people make reviews online is when they are dissatisfied. Those that are happy and love their results are off living life not sitting down to write great reviews. Sad it has to be this way but it is 90% of the time, I'd say........this isn't just for filler/botox, PS, this is for reviews in general for most things, products, procedures, etc.

#18 ·
BUMP I plan on getting restalyne for my under eyes (I am not sure if they are bags or just discoloration) one doctor recommended blepharoplasty I also want very subtle lip fillers, and permanent eyebrows (hate the harsh black tatoo looking ones) still deciding because I don't want to fix something and I end up looking worse than before, or I might even fix it and I look better than before :)

#19 ·
I've had fillers under my eyes and voluma in my cheeks as well as sculptra-not all at once of course. The under eye filler didn't help much and the voluma looked lumpy and unnatural. However, the sculptra was amazing and worth every penny. The results are not immediate but it builds your own collagen which looks more natural and lasts 2 years.

#29 ·
I just had hyaluronic acid filler injected on my under-eye area yesterday.
My problem was that I had severe lines and dark under-eye. I'm 32 by the way. My doc used Neauvia (a Swiss brand hyaluronic acid filler).
The procedure was quite comfortable, with minimal pain and blood because she used cannula and numbing cream.
I really like the result, and I'll be back in two weeks to fill some more in my left under-eye, since it seems like it still needs some volumizing.
My doc actually offers Neauvia and Juvederm, but I chose Neauvia because aside from it being cheaper, it is also made in Switzerland which I believe should be better than Korean or Chinese made filler (correct me if I'm wrong though). And my doc also told me that based on her experience, Neauvia is quite comparable to the more expensive brand fillers.
In the next few months I plan to do chin filler and skin booster (this use the non cross-linked type hyaluronic acid).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.