My Hair Type!! - Page 14

Thread: My Hair Type!!

Baking Soda

Ever try making a baking soda paste to use on your scalp? Not only will it lift your
    cuticles
    it will also clean your scalp really well. I'll always give my aunt a baking soda treatment! It help with cleaning/removing dirt and dandruff. She loves these treatments, usually I'll do them once or twice a month.
    You can also add baking soda with your favorite shampoo!
    OR
    Baking soda with ACV mixture!

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@HippieNerd Guuuuuurl u ain't ever lie abt ur advice on LP hair Many of what u posted above I've had my T&E with, my hair is protein sensitive. Whereas I can do a protein mask like SB deep treatment on my wash days which I've drawn out to 8wks (don't judge me:Wale) I can't use a LIC, spritz, pomade that's high in protein, it breaks my edges. Light prods r DEF my friend!!!! Most of prods above I've bought n used but didn't love r absolutely hate, but I'm happy for my T&E so I can give my hair what she needs Folks listen to the Hippie, u'll NEVER regret it Also Hippie I've been meaning to try SB curl smoothie but it's for WNG right? Can I use for anything else? Again thx a million
    Hidden Content Plan. Pray. Pursue. Persist. Persevere. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha Foxx View Post
    Also Hippie I've been meaning to try SB curl smoothie but it's for WNG right? Can I use for anything else? Again thx a million
    Always, find what works for your hair ONLY! That's why I'm always speaking of trial and error all the time. Because what may work for one head, might not work the same for the next head. Options are always open on that part and researching is too! Like always I'm glad you went through your trial and error and found what truly work for your head boo.

You can use SB for WNG or for twist outs, flat twist, braid outs as well too. And you can use it with flex rods and perm rods too.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by HippieNerd View Post
    Always, find what works for your hair ONLY! That's why I'm always speaking of trial and error all the time. Because what may work for one head, might not work the same for the next head. Options are always open on that part and researching is too! Like always I'm glad you went through your trial and error and found what truly work for your head boo. You can use SB for WNG or for twist outs, flat twist, braid outs as well too. And you can use it with flex rods and perm rods too.
    Hidden Content Plan. Pray. Pursue. Persist. Persevere. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha Foxx View Post

Thanks, babes! You know I'm always doing my very best to give/share.

Quote Originally Posted by wannabeanangel View Post
    2c but very dry
    Anything for bald edges? someone help pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee

@HippieNerd . just found this amazing thread. thx for share. im transitioning since March and want to big shop this month. not sure about my hair type maybe 4b/c. my hair also is very dry.

Does anyone use NAC and or MSM? Someone wrote a long while back that using those two in conjunction will have hair growing all over your body...yikes? 'Tis true mates?

Not a female, but I have 3C hair and it's dyed. Trying to maintain blonde hair in the most healthy way possible.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements