African Recipes - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 First 5 6

Thread: African Recipes

Quote Originally Posted by elisabet View Post
    That looks yummy!!! What is it called? Do you have the recipe?

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I always make the one on first pic . Because the plantain are not too sweet and not too thin coins. You will really enjoy it .
    Just saw this. off to the *******

Quote Originally Posted by Oma25 View Post
    Just saw this. off to the *******
    Lol do you want to try it

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I always make the one on first pic . Because the plantain are not too sweet and not too thin coins. You will really enjoy it .

dat oil poppin aint no joke... i almost burned off my elbow trying to jump away like chef-hop-away u posted.
    brings back memories. lol

I would like to share with you my faivoret egg plant salad ( baba ganoug) this is my easy way.

i prefer chinees egg plan ,gril or bak or broil until very soft but not burned,cut any size,add ugurt,taheeni (sasaea seed paste),vinger,garlic,fresh hot pepper,salt,oil,cumin powder.

eat with bread or just with spoon if on diet,you can remove any engridient you don't like or allergic to,usually i skip the oil,I use fat free ugurt,taheeni fat is enough.

I would like to share my favorite libyan dish TABAHIGE

grill or broil or bake sliced with salt and black pepper, zukeeni,potatoes,bell pepper or colored,egg plant. make sauce like for pizza,fry garlic n oil,add fresh tomatoes sauté, allow it to soften,add spicy pepper or paste,salt ,some vinegar to make it taste like ketchup.

spread the sauce on top of grilled vegetable,y can return to oven to absorb the sauce,enjoy with or without bread

Quote Originally Posted by sabah View Post
    I would like to share my favorite libyan dish TABAHIGE

grill or broil or bake sliced with salt and black pepper, zukeeni,potatoes,bell pepper or colored,egg plant. make sauce like for pizza,fry garlic n oil,add fresh tomatoes sauté, allow it to soften,add spicy pepper or paste,salt ,some vinegar to make it taste like ketchup.

spread the sauce on top of grilled vegetable,y can return to oven to absorb the sauce,enjoy with or without bread
    Yum, sounds delicious @sabah thanks for sharing
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

12. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements