My Monthly Mequinol Journey. (With PIC'S)
Page 1 of 7 1 2 Last

Thread: My Monthly Mequinol Journey. (With PIC'S)

I travel alot so I couldn't really answer that.

My Monthly Mequinol Journey. (With PIC'S)

So a lot of you have been messaging me to ask how my mequinol journey has been going. What sort of results have I been getting,
    what did I mix it with, how did I dissolve it ect. Well in all honesty I finally did respond to all of them, but every time I log on there are even more questions about it. So I figured I would update you all on my mequinol journey with pictures only Monthly, because weekly just seems a bit silly to me. Also mequinol does take a while to completely depigment you or give you that pale,yellow complexion.

After much research and a lot of reading up it takes 4-12months depending on the percentage of the mequinol, your skin lightening regimen, sun avoidance and how often you do and follow your regimen. So if your like me and you do your regimen 2-3 times a day, leave your soap on for 30mins to an hour, avoid the sun like the plague, cover up well and can tolerate high, strong dosage of skin lightening products and know how to combine or alternate between products then you'll get your results fast.

I started out using 10% mequinol which I mixed in G&G pink lid, along with 30% glycolic lotion, two bottles of maxi white and half a tube of 0.05% Tretinoin cream USP.

Why did I mix them you ask? besides the facts that the mequinol mix bought was way too small, I was putting all of these products one at a time and it took FOREVE! so I mixed them to save time. I have used each of these products by themselves or two at a time so I knew how they worked alone.

Side Effects: Since using it, the side effects I had were burning and stinging, sensitivity to sun light, green pee (YES! some days your pee will be green while using this) peels unevenly but don't be alarmed just apply it evenly, makes you look darker some days but that's just the old skin getting ready to fall off, I also don't like the fact that you are and will ALWAYS be peeing while on this mix. You can hide it by covering up and putting another skin lightener while your at work or something to hide the falling skin.
    What I hope to achieve: My end results is a pale Nicki Minaj or my skin care talk main picture.

Time span: If you've read any of my threads or messaged me then you know I don't half do skin lightening. do it big and do it right or don't do it at all. It is very time consuming, so I'd like to reach be close to being done by Jan 1 2015

Maintinance: I will be maintaining with Glutathion shots,natural skin lightening products,exfoliating and peels when I see I'm at a place I want to slow down on lightening.

How I'm using it: So besides that mix up there, I am doing 90% lactic acid peel depending on the weeks my body can tolerate it. This helps a lot with the lightening, I also apply the 0.005 tretinoin cream when I get out the shower and I'm all dried up then I apply the MQ mix. I am using a 50% which it burns ALOT! so I have to have a fan on me when I put it on. I will lower the dosage to 30-20 when this mix runs out in about a month In a half ish.

What I think of mequinl so far: I will say it's been tough so far using this product, but I am seeing a lot of results. This is my 2nd month on it, the first month nothing really happened as far as peeling and lightening. Towards the end of the first month the peeling started and my skin started feeling the burning and stinging. At the beginning of the first month the peeling got more intense and I started seeing lighter yellow skin. I highly advise wearing glove when putting this on, although this product stings and smells you need to understand that nothing in life comes easy that includes skin lightening. So if your focused and hanging in there while on this you will get your results and mostly importantly when you've reached your results by DE pigmenting you'll be able to slow down a bit on the skin lightening.

Beauty is pain.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Thanks for sharing, I asked you a question in the other thread; but this pretty much answers it. Green Pee is scary bro lol. Are you drinking enough water?

Im thinking of creating a MQ mix as well. I read in another thread that someone had semi perm results... and thats what really sparked my interest.

Nice peeling! Haha, green pee? Well, I suppose as long as you do not turn all green like the hulk then it has to be worth it.

Where does mequinol fit in on the spectrum of skin lightening products? Is it just safe to use all over your body? I am trying to steer clear of HQ and steroids.
    On a journey to a brighter, lighter future.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

The green pee part made laugh out loud. It's kind of cool though. Thanks for sharing Leo.

I shall be keeping an eye on your journey and thanks for sharing
    Classic Man Hidden Content

awesome post hopefully this helps out others who are taking the mequinol road.
    @ green urine tho
    Anyways, your peeling looks amazing

I travel alot so I couldn't really answer that.
    I'd just like to say this product is the most FOUL!,VIAL just nasty smelling product I have EVER! used. Skin light doesn't even begin to compare to how bad this product smells. So today Im only starting to use it once a day with my G&G mix, and at night use G&G without the Mequinol. My next monthy update will be August 14 with pictures. Thank you.
    Beauty is pain.

Goodluck
    Classic Man Hidden Content

Yesss!! You are great for this thread bruh! I will be following your journey. ; )
    Obsessed with beauty

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements