Would you date someone of a different race just so your kids turn out light?
Page 1 of 4 1 2 Last

Thread: Would you date someone of a different race just so your kids turn out light?

I travel alot so I couldn't really answer that.

Would you date someone of a different race just so your kids turn out light?

The title says it all, but Im sure if after spending all your money on skin lightening and seeing first hand the disadvantages that come with not having fair skin and having good features. I got to wondering how many people have actually thought about having lighter kids so they have a slightly higher advantage and better chance in society. Personally I say whatever happens ,happens love sees no skin color. But I will also say I've always wanted Blasian kids or mixed kids. One because I have a huge fascination for other cultures and I'd want my kida to be bilingual along many other things.
    Beauty is pain.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I will be having mixed race kids for sure*touch wood*
    Classic Man Hidden Content

Hopefully who ever you have children with it's because you love them not the color of their skin. Having children isn't a science project....... part of being a parent and having children is choosing someone for the right reasons. What happens when you do something so foolish as this and it doesn't work out in your favor?? Then what??? You decide you've changed your mind about being a parent based on the color of the child's skin??? .................
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

My son is 6 mounths im blck african blck....frm s.a n hs dad z white afrikaans i ddnt hv a kid wth him cz i wntd a light kid no....i lv him to bits n nw we hv an adorable lil prince...so wat im tryn to sayis sum ppl do actually fall inlv. We ar young n still adaptin to parenthood...lol im 20 n hs 23...we try thnk url

You do have a point but in my case,dating outside my race has made having mixed kids kinda inevitable for me.
    Classic Man Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Hopefully who ever you have children with it's because you love them not the color of their skin. Having children isn't a science project....... part of being a parent and having children is choosing someone for the right reasons. What happens when you do something so foolish as this and it doesn't work out in your favor?? Then what??? You decide you've changed your mind about being a parent based on the color of the child's skin??? .................
    #wordsofwisdom I refuse to have little futz's running around, out of compassion for the world. but if I did, it wouldn't matter what they were. If I did, they'd be half thai ... and trying to bargain on everything lol. I'd teach them the art of haggle.
    .....cleaner version please Hidden Content

personally i dont want kids, but if i ever end up pregnant someday, i hope my kid will be born healthy, is all that matters. If peopel dont like his/her colour, that their DAMN problem. I will teach my kids how to deal with ignorant and negative people. Because end of the day, you can't change other people, you just have to change your mindset and have self confidence. When you have strong self confidence, no one can or will break you.

Quote Originally Posted by nuckingfutz View Post
    #wordsofwisdom I refuse to have little futz's running around, out of compassion for the world. but if I did, it wouldn't matter what they were. If I did, they'd be half thai ... and trying to bargain on everything lol. I'd teach them the art of haggle.
    Nutz if they are your kids this will be inherited, don't you worry If they are Thai just be sure they can cook
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

^^ that's for sure! This topic should be interesting.
    .....cleaner version please Hidden Content

I don't like kids so I doubt I'll ever have any buuuut if I ever change my mind I would like a whole bunch of different looking kids. First born black, second born half white and third born half Chinese. I told my family that last Christmas lol let's just say they looked at me with disgust. Clearly they though I would be sleeping around with 1 man from each continent but they obviously forgot that there are different ways of having a baby nowadays.... Sperm clinic or whatever it's called

12. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements