How to get glowing skin from within? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 First 2 3

Thread: How to get glowing skin from within?

I'm not a big fan of multi-vitamins because although they have a combination of multiple vitamins they are at small percentages and aren't potent doses. I prefer to take mine individually. I've experienced satisfying results with Vitamin B-complex, C, E, Coconut Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Ginkgo Biloba, Ginseng, Echinacea, and Geen Tea Extract and also increasing my water in take and having a good diet which means reducing my intake of fast food, junk food, sugars, processed foods, sodas, etc and getting plenty of rest as that's the time the skin rejuvenates itself.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Lover View Post
    I'm not a big fan of multi-vitamins because although they have a combination of multiple vitamins they are at small percentages and aren't potent doses. I prefer to take mine individually. I've experienced satisfying results with Vitamin B-complex, C, E, Coconut Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Ginkgo Biloba, Ginseng, Echinacea, and Geen Tea Extract and also increasing my water in take and having a good diet which means reducing my intake of fast food, junk food, sugars, processed foods, sodas, etc and getting plenty of rest as that's the time the skin rejuvenates itself.
    You need to ship some of those vitamins to me. Lover got that MULA!

@ Lover How do you manage to take so much supps individually. I have to push myself to take that multi and vitamin c daily

Doing all the stuff on all those days (includes those days where you just wanna get back from work and just doze off) is a lot of determination.. Sigh! Hope I get there sometime soon

Btw, more info on Moringa powder please

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by evenlybright View Post
    My local pharmacy always has a buy one get one free sale on vitamins

Quote Originally Posted by floralfriend View Post
    @ Lover How do you manage to take so much supps individually. I have to push myself to take that multi and vitamin c daily

Doing all the stuff on all those days (includes those days where you just wanna get back from work and just doze off) is a lot of determination.. Sigh! Hope I get there sometime soon

Btw, more info on Moringa powder please
    I just take them all at once (which is safe btw!)

I know the feeling gurl, staying consistent can be such a drain sometimes but determination is key!

Quote Originally Posted by Lover View Post
    I just take them all at once (which is safe btw!)

I know the feeling gurl, staying consistent can be such a drain sometimes but determination is key!
    What vitamin b are you talking? Are you taking a general multi- VIT as well ? Im taking a general multi but also want to take viamin B complex ? but apparantly too much folic acid can darken you??

I think water is a must and a multi- vitamin tablet and avoid junk food, it does take time but will happen

Quote Originally Posted by ogedazzle View Post
    Detoxifying!!!!I wish to discover natural ways to get glowing skin,without pills and all,perhaps through certain foods I dunno.......watching this thread
    i agree with detoxifying aswell

11. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements