How to get glowing skin from within?
Page 1 of 3 1 2 Last

Thread: How to get glowing skin from within?

How to get glowing skin from within?

Beauties,

Whats the secret to get glowing skin from within? I take a good multi vitamin, omega 3, msm and vitamin c.. Apart from supp's what other things one can do? exercise may be? I seem to be lacking that healthy glow

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Detoxifying!!!!I wish to discover natural ways to get glowing skin,without pills and all,perhaps through certain foods I dunno.......watching this thread

Firstly your diest should ne rich in a lot of healthy food( veggies,protein and fruits). I know we've heard it all before but that's the simple truth. Secondly, we should detoxify the body and get raid of waste and toxins piled up due to some crap we eat. Try and see it as a life style by cutting down sugar, salt and artificial substances. For example, since my semi final year, I have taken to natural juice. I try as much as possible to skip the Chivita, Hollandia,five alive, coke,sprit etc and just buy water melon,orange,pineapple and make my own five alive. It really took 2-3 inches off my waist line Secondly,in the morning drink a glass of water mixed with half a lemon. This helps cleans your system, you'd find you pee easily. I also take an ounce of water or maybe half a glass of water 30mints before each meal;see it as cleansing before you refuel the body. Yes...Vit C,omega 3 fatty acid etc. These help you a lot and other supplement to bridge the gap in the food chain. Drink tea please @ least morning and night, green tea, lemongrass tea even ordinary lipton would be an added benefit. .....if I remember would add more.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Thank you @nwababy Those were useful tips.. How can we naturally detox? If not for tabs/supps, are there natural ways?

Infact, I am aiming for a healthy weight gain as I have lost a lot of weight lately.. In view of gaining weight, I think am munching a lot of junk foods.. Cheese, chocolates and sweets.. No matter HOW much I eat I don't put on weight. sigh!

I will try taking water with lemon as my first drink in the morning to help detoxing the body.. I hate the current look of my skin.. It lacks that healthy glow/charm

@nwababy well spoken,I used to drink the water thing but I use lime instead guess I gotta get back track,the only natural ways I think is the use garlic now I know d smell is unbearable,but you don't chew the garlic instead you dice it into tiny pieces and drink with water like u taking pills,.....also bitterleaf water .....hehehehe,I don't think one trying to gain weight can drink garlic cz garlic dries up your body fat.

I just increased my fruit intake. And I've been taking green tea 3 days now. Suprising thing is I usually have waist pain n its usually worse during my periods. I'd been told b4 to take tea with lime but I never tried it. I sha bought some limes yday cos the pain got terrible. Took 2 cups of green tea this morning, half a lime per cup n I tell u, my waist is fine!! Dont know if it's temporary relief o but green tea +lime is good stuff.
    May our skin be flawless! And may our lightening products never be hard to find!! Somebady say amen! Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by untamedbeauty View Post
    I just increased my fruit intake. And I've been taking green tea 3 days now. Suprising thing is I usually have waist pain n its usually worse during my periods. I'd been told b4 to take tea with lime but I never tried it. I sha bought some limes yday cos the pain got terrible. Took 2 cups of green tea this morning, half a lime per cup n I tell u, my waist is fine!! Dont know if it's temporary relief o but green tea +lime is good stuff.
    Wow. Good to hear. I ve tried green tea with lemon 2ce,& I like it
    Shine bright like a diamond Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by floralfriend View Post
    Thank you @nwababy *Those were useful tips.. How can we naturally detox? If not for tabs/supps, are there natural ways?* Infact, I am aiming for a healthy weight gain as I have lost a lot of weight lately.. In view of gaining weight, I think am munching a lot of junk foods.. Cheese, chocolates and sweets.. No matter HOW much I eat I don't put on weight. sigh!* I will try taking water with lemon as my first drink in the morning to help detoxing the body.. I hate the current look of my skin.. It lacks that healthy glow/charm*
    Me too! put on weight just once n even that was a struggle. I had to eat heavy meals 3ce a day. As soon as I couldnt keep up n stopped, see weight loss. So annoying. I'v stopped trying. If u find a way tho, pls share.
    May our skin be flawless! And may our lightening products never be hard to find!! Somebady say amen! Hidden Content

Green tea + lime should be good for detoxification I believe

@untamedbeauty I know.. Its not an easy thing for me as well.. I am planning to incorporate a lot of banana shake (with almond/dates added) in my diet, I will keep you posted on how it goes..

How about Fish consumption? I have seen people who take Fish on a regular basis have amazing skin and hair.

Sweetheart if you didn't know now you know fish is one of the best protein you can eat it is packed with natural fatty acids that's so good for you,grows your hair,nails,makes the skin soft,you glow etc,its really good. Most people like to tkae the supplement but I prefer to just buy titus fish or salmon,boil it(don't fry pls;waste of nutrient) and eat it ,that way I get it straight from the source.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements