Site Issues - Page 3

Thread: Site Issues

Lol! Ignore that! Haha

Im still trying to get the hang of things.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Neom View Post
    Lol! Ignore that! Haha

Im still trying to get the hang of things.
    No worries!
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

How are you guys liking the mobile version???? Things looking/working better for you now?? If you continue to have any type of troubles, notice bugs/glitches, be sure to let me know. Until then, happy posting and thank you all for being patient through this transition!!

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Hi Gymrat,

I sent several messages to the help desk but no response thus far, so I created this alternate account to reach you. I'm unable to log into my original account under Deelite2012. I've submitted several request to have my password reset but the site says that my email isn't recognized. Once I've gained access to my old account, please delete this new one. Please help! Thank you Dee Dee

Hello @gymrat hope everything is going on well on your side. I tried to login to my account and I got bounced back to register, saying my email wasn't recognised. I sent an email to the help desk with response . I had to create this outta frustration. If I can't get account back can this new account be fast tracked to receive pm''s, post threads and replys and other benefits that older accounts have. Thank u.

Quote Originally Posted by Deelite2015 View Post
    Hi Gymrat,

I sent several messages to the help desk but no response thus far, so I created this alternate account to reach you. I'm unable to log into my original account under Deelite2012. I've submitted several request to have my password reset but the site says that my email isn't recognized. Once I've gained access to my old account, please delete this new one. Please help! Thank you Dee Dee
    @Deelite2015
    Hi DeeDee!! You sent a msg to the feedback form and no one replied?? I am sorry about that. I will send you a PM right now in hopes to get things sorted out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Adebee View Post
    Hello @gymrat hope everything is going on well on your side. I tried to login to my account and I got bounced back to register, saying my email wasn't recognised. I sent an email to the help desk with response . I had to create this outta frustration. If I can't get account back can this new account be fast tracked to receive pm''s, post threads and replys and other benefits that older accounts have. Thank u.
    Sending you a PM as well

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    @Deelite2015
    Hi DeeDee!! You sent a msg to the feedback form and no one replied?? I am sorry about that. I will send you a PM right now in hopes to get things sorted out for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Sending you a PM as well
    Because these are new accts PMs aren't allowed, so we will go about this another way.....

Please use this for your contact form

You are very welcome!! Glad to help.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements