what are your currently effective products for acne and how is it?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Thread: what are your currently effective products for acne and how is it?

what are your currently effective products for acne and how is it?

I'm looking for effective products the help me get rid of acne please share about your products and tell me how is it work? Thank you all

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Cetaphil works for me. It's gentle for skin which is good esp.that I have oily/acne-prone skin. It's also important to do some assessment with your diet. In my case, I found out that nuts, dairy, and processed food lead to breakouts.

i apply sudocrem everynight before sleep . i put in on everywhere quite thickly on face and neck and it has helped reduce my acne drastically. i very rarley get it and if i do its goes away much quicker with sudocrem. be warned it will end up all over your pillows and sheets if you sleep with it on!!

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by skincare92 View Post
    i apply sudocrem everynight before sleep . i put in on everywhere quite thickly on face and neck and it has helped reduce my acne drastically. i very rarley get it and if i do its goes away much quicker with sudocrem. be warned it will end up all over your pillows and sheets if you sleep with it on!!
    Hhmmm I wonder if I can do this with my back? My problem is that I'm a picker popper so the moment one rears its head I pop and pick so I end up with scar
    It's go hard or go home time so I will see u on the lighter side

Quote Originally Posted by virginskin1 View Post
    Hhmmm I wonder if I can do this with my back? My problem is that I'm a picker popper so the moment one rears its head I pop and pick so I end up with scar
    yes it will really help to ensure minimal redness swelling by getting rid of all the bad bacteria

yes it will really help to ensure minimal redness swelling by getting rid of all the bad bacteria
    Thanks a lot I'm gonna give this a try
    It's go hard or go home time so I will see u on the lighter side

i heard that diet does not actually effect acne. I've read that it's a myth on several websites but i still feel like i breakout immediately after i eat fried foods or pizza

face wash : dr.woods black soap
    toner: tea tree oil
    moisterizer: jojoba oil

Encouraged to use mine. Never tot it works.

Taking fish oil daily has really helped my face. It's also clearing the acne scars on my face. I've just started using retain-a...will see how that goes.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements