How To Make Liquid Dudu Osun
Page 1 of 4 1 2 Last

Thread: How To Make Liquid Dudu Osun

How To Make Liquid Dudu Osun

Thanks to the girls on the Nigerian thread for sharing insight on camwood powder, from reading about it, it lead me to this.... This video explains how liquid Dudu Osun is made.....very cool https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJ9nBihOlzY
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Gymmie great thread. I'm glad cos I've been thinking of trying black soap, locally made to my specification. My only worry is the color I think it'd give off. I haven't used it before so does it run black in the tub?

Quote Originally Posted by pink701 View Post
    Gymmie great thread. I'm glad cos I've been thinking of trying black soap, locally made to my specification. My only worry is the color I think it'd give off. I haven't used it before so does it run black in the tub?
    Hi Pink!! I thought this looked like something we could whip up.......... I have used Black soap before and yes it did turn things black, but washed down the drain rather easy. What led me to this was reading about Camwood have you ever used it before?? Sounds interesting enough!!

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Hi Pink!! I thought this looked like something we could whip up.......... I have used Black soap before and yes it did turn things black, but washed down the drain rather easy. What led me to this was reading about Camwood have you ever used it before?? Sounds interesting enough!!
    Ugh! I hate making a mess. I'm one of those that don't like to touch something beautiful for fear of ruining it, even knowing it could be fixed That said, I'll sure make inquiries about it here cos that's the main source. I see people mixing these black soaps all day long in the markets here. I've used it once, at my Gran's ages ago. I can't remember my feelings about it TBTH. I'm all about soaps for now so I DO need to really look into it ASAP.

Ugh! I hate making a mess. I'm one of those that don't like to touch something beautiful for fear of ruining it, even knowing it could be fixed That said, I'll sure make inquiries about it here cos that's the main source. I see people mixing these black soaps all day long in the markets here. I've used it once, at my Gran's ages ago. I can't remember my feelings about it TBTH. I'm all about soaps for now so I DO need to really look into it ASAP.
    That would be cool to see. Snap me a picture next time Actually, go in and ask if you can video them Ok, maybe that would be pushing it too far

Gymmie a lot of these "street folks" (for lack of any better names) don't want their pics taken. When we first got here we used to drive far into the outskirts of the city, exploring cultures. They never let us take their pics. If you catch them unawares they switch to their local dialect & talk very fast to one another in anger. Knowing how volatile things could get we quit altogether. I think it's a case of being wary of something they don't understand. I'll ask very nicely. Who knows? Three years might have brought some changes. Here's something I found: http://www.examiner.com/article/how-to-make-moisturizing-liquid-african-black-soap

Gymmie a lot of these "street folks" (for lack of any better names) don't want their pics taken. When we first got here we used to drive far into the outskirts of the city, exploring cultures. They never let us take their pics. If you catch them unawares they switch to their local dialect & talk very fast to one another in anger. Knowing how volatile things could get we quit altogether. I think it's a case of being wary of something they don't understand. I'll ask very nicely. Who knows? Three years might have brought some changes. Here's something I found: http://www.examiner.com/article/how-to-make-moisturizing-liquid-african-black-soap
    Wow, thanks for this ^^ all so interesting to me. Yes, I bet they don't like pictures. Probably more of the unknown. Not knowing who you are or what your intentions are. Totally understandable.

@gymrat Gymmie you might wanna get in here! I finally made my soap. I got the things I used from the locals that make them. I had so many questions, but unfortunately they don't speak English and I don't speak their language. Talk about being frustrated! Well, the person who took me to them explained what I needed to make the soap successfully. Here are some pictures. Oh no! I can't embed pictures on this device! Lemme use my tried and trusted phone. Dang iOS men!

@gymrat Gymmie you might wanna get in here! I finally made my soap. I got the things I used from the locals that make them. I had so many questions, but unfortunately they don't speak English and I don't speak their language. Talk about being frustrated! Well, the person who took me to them explained what I needed to make the soap successfully. Here are some pictures. Oh no! I can't embed pictures on this device! Lemme use my tried and trusted phone. Dang iOS men!
    GYMMIE HERE!! I'm so excited, and Pink you know I want details!!

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    GYMMIE HERE!! I'm so excited, and Pink you know I want details!!
    I'm just seeing this Gyms. Soreee!!! You're such a child men! ;D. I'm too tired now. It's 02:12am my time. I'll give you all the details later please.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements