is cows milk related with wrinkles and sagging skin?
Page 1 of 3 1 2 Last

Thread: is cows milk related with wrinkles and sagging skin?

is cows milk related with wrinkles and sagging skin?

HI Guys.....I drink a glass of milk at night daily.And I am 26 and have heard it is good for my skin and would help to have a baby like face.But recently I read articles saying milk cause ageing of skin and is not good.I am confused.Is it true???....It helps with aging or accelerate aging.Do you drink milk daily?

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Fresh milk is perfectly healthy! I consumer milk on regular basis and I believe I'm ageing gracefully considering how young people think I am. it's overloading your digestive system with junk food that ages people. That's why most overweight/obese people look older than they are. To answer your question no, just my two cents

Thanks a lot for the reply.Do you drink it at night?.Also is there relation between milk and acne

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Yea sometimes I mix it with my protein shake before bed if I can't make dinner. As for acne I can't tell for sure. I have heard some say too much of protein consumption( milk is basically protein other than the natural sugars)can induce acne in sensitive/oily skin. as for ageing I don't think you should worry. protein builds collagen in the body and collagen plumps up your skin making it look younger

I hate milk and never drink it...........and I am perfectly healthy and an avid runner........hasn't caused me any issues. I actually don't consume any dairy products other than yogurt and ice cream from time to time. I don't do milk, eggs, butter, etc. I had horrible cystic acne and eventually took Accutane. So I for one can tell you my acne had NOTHING to do with milk.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Fresh, pastured organic cows milk is good for you. Most milk in shops is very, very bad for you. So it's not easy to say is milk good or bad because it depends on where it comes from and how its been treated. Most milk you buy in shops is just bad for you. Almond milk, rice milk, goats milk, are usually fine but still takes some being careful.

A lot of the allergies that people have with milk is due to the processing and the added ingredients. I can tell you from my personal experience that most people who say that they have allergies to store bought milk/organic milk can try drinking boiled raw milk that comes from the organic dairy farms in rural areas.You will realize that you are not allergic or "lactose intolerant" to real milk at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoils View Post
    A lot of the allergies that people have with milk is due to the processing and the added ingredients. I can tell you from my personal experience that most people who say that they have allergies to store bought milk/organic milk can try drinking boiled raw milk that comes from the organic dairy farms in rural areas.You will realize that you are not allergic or "lactose intolerant" to real milk at all.
    this is an accurate point! Every time I take a trip down to my village the milk there's quite different even the smell and taste.. I believe the packaged milk has some not so good stuff added.. for sensitive people that's where the intolerance/allergy comes from.

yes Jano, there is a big difference in the milk bought from the stores than the real raw milk that comes from the farm. Its like buying packaged orange juice and making your own. Two totally different end results.

As far as looking old. Kenyans drink a lot of milk more than I have seen anywhere and they look very young well into their 40's like many east Asians. But this realization doesn't take into affect their mostly organic diets and very active lifestyles.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoils View Post
    yes Jano, there is a big difference in the milk bought from the stores than the real raw milk that comes from the farm. Its like buying packaged orange juice and making your own. Two totally different end results. As far as looking old. Kenyans drink a lot of milk more than I have seen anywhere and they look very young well into their 40's like many east Asians. But this realization doesn't take into affect their mostly organic diets and very active lifestyles.
    Not to mention they can run like the wind
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements