ANY NATURAL LIGHTENERS IN SOUTH AFRICA? SOMETHING THAT WORKS FOR DARK SKIN

Thread: ANY NATURAL LIGHTENERS IN SOUTH AFRICA? SOMETHING THAT WORKS FOR DARK SKIN

ANY NATURAL LIGHTENERS IN SOUTH AFRICA? SOMETHING THAT WORKS FOR DARK SKIN

Hello ladies and gents...
    I have finally decided to jum in, after stalking for months
    So I have been exfoliating for almost a month now with kojic san soap and r lactin from dischem that contains 10% lactic acid... I know its not enough, am waiting for my lactic acid to come so i can start the peeling process and maybe make an la lotion with higher percentage
    I also bought some carolight cream and oil in Randburg but I havent used any! eish am soooo scared of HQ, cheap and fake lotions, dark hands, knuckles... But i read on the forum THAT ONLY HQ can really lighten dark skin? am NC50 mac foundation, trying to lighten up 3 shades.

Any suggestion ? about my fear for hq? anything else than carolight, g&g, skinlight that I can safely use?

BTW kojic san soap icthe me like crazy... is this normal?

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Welcome to SCT so glad you decided to join and not lurk from afar anymore Post your HQ and Kojic questions on this thread they will get answered quicker. https://www.skincaretalk.com/t/38137/if-you-need-to-ask-a-quick-question-about-skin-lightening-products-etc-post-it-here
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Thank you gymrat... the reason i started this threat was so that I could get tips on products here in South Africa where i live. but I will do as you suggest.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by lounacutie View Post
    Thank you gymrat... the reason i started this threat was so that I could get tips on products here in South Africa where i live. but I will do as you suggest.
    I understand, maybe within time those members will see this thread and come to your rescue
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

7. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements