help with first TCA 12% muac - Page 8

Thread: help with first TCA 12% muac

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Awwh @MrsBurney2015, I think of you every time I am on this thread........the blinking avi gets me every time

Colitis, Yikes!! Are you feeling any better since being on meds??

Ya, don't take that leap to TCA until you are back on your feet and feeling normal again. Take care of yourself
    Hi @gymrat ! Hope all is well with you. Yes the meds did help but made me a lil crazy... Lol. Guess that's what steroids do to you. Much better now that I've been weening off and hopefully can stop them after my follow up appointment. Fingers crossed!!

I won't attempt the TCA until I'm a 100%. Then I will reach out for support through the process!!!

I will and you take care as well.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@gymrat I'm certain your grandmother is watching over you!They never leave us <3

My Nana was a wonderful lady and was always there for us. It still hasn't sunk in to be honest.I still think she's at home sitting in her chair watching all the soaps on TV!

Thank you so much for the poem gym,so touching and kind of you
    17 years was a fantastic age for your girl!She must have been a huge part of your life.

my Ninthis,13, had been ill for a while with Cushing's disease ,heart failure and dementia so I had to make the awful decision to put her to sleep.my other girl,kira 9 1/2, had heart failure and cancer but was doing well on her medications. Just a few days after Nina passed away she started vomiting,had diarrhea and went off her food. The vet thought a stomach bug but the next day she started having seizure's. The vet done blood tests and said her kidney's had failed and be best to put her to sleep. I asked if I could ring my mum and took kira outside in her stroller with me .While I was trying to get in touch with my mum she had another seizure and didn't wake up.I couldn't believe she'd gone right there in front of me,it was heart braking.so I lost two fur babies in just 5 days.devastating.I had Nina since I was 18 and kira since I was 21,miss them so much.

As for my peel,its going really well I kept neosporin on for 48 hrs and started peeling the 3rd or 4th day I think. I didnt go over the frosted bits again, no This peel is better than my other two and I've had little pieces of my face falling off all week I'm going to do another 3 in September time I think!

@MrsBurney2015 thank you and good to see you.My brother is struggling with colitis and its a nasty illness at times so I feel for you. I hope your taking it easy , healing well and can get back to feeling better soon <3 <3

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by annaamia View Post
    @gymrat I'm certain your grandmother is watching over you!They never leave us <3

My Nana was a wonderful lady and was always there for us. It still hasn't sunk in to be honest.I still think she's at home sitting in her chair watching all the soaps on TV!

Thank you so much for the poem gym,so touching and kind of you
    17 years was a fantastic age for your girl!She must have been a huge part of your life.

my Ninthis,13, had been ill for a while with Cushing's disease ,heart failure and dementia so I had to make the awful decision to put her to sleep.my other girl,kira 9 1/2, had heart failure and cancer but was doing well on her medications. Just a few days after Nina passed away she started vomiting,had diarrhea and went off her food. The vet thought a stomach bug but the next day she started having seizure's. The vet done blood tests and said her kidney's had failed and be best to put her to sleep. I asked if I could ring my mum and took kira outside in her stroller with me .While I was trying to get in touch with my mum she had another seizure and didn't wake up.I couldn't believe she'd gone right there in front of me,it was heart braking.so I lost two fur babies in just 5 days.devastating.I had Nina since I was 18 and kira since I was 21,miss them so much.

As for my peel,its going really well I kept neosporin on for 48 hrs and started peeling the 3rd or 4th day I think. I didnt go over the frosted bits again, no This peel is better than my other two and I've had little pieces of my face falling off all week I'm going to do another 3 in September time I think!
    Its probably best to think your Nana is at home doing what she always does. Sometimes its the best coping mechanism. It will all hit you when you least expect it, like the time you go to place that phone call. I used to call my gma daily, depended on her for all her special recipes.......its times like that, that throw me for a loop. Death to me is a horrible thing........I wish we could all live forever!!

You dog story breaks my heart!! My parents just lost one of their dogs to seizures. They actually have brother/sister from the same liter 13 yrs old, and had to put one down. The remaining brother isn't handling it well at all, and I see him not lasting much longer. They miss their mates and I am sure that is what happened to your Kira. They get depressed just like humans do. Do you see yourself getting another dog anytime soon??

Hooray!! So glad your having good results with your peel. The frosting will give you much better results, no doubt about that. But sometimes its hard for use to bring our skin to the frosting stage. I don't frost all over, just in certain spots.

Hang in there my friend!! @annaamia
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

@gymrat yes death is a horrible and painful thing to deal with.I think if we could keep these special people and animals forever we would!And thank you so much gym for all your kindness <3 I know your very busy on the forum so I really appreciate it very much

As for my peel, it has finished now and I'm pleased witb how it went, but I definitely need to do more I'm either going to wait 6 months to repeat what I've done or wait 3 but I'm not sure.If I do wait 3 months I'll probably just spot treat under my eyes but I don't know.

Do you think a spot treatment under eyes would be ok @gymrat or wait full 6 months?

@annaamia my heart goes out to you and I commend you on your courage to share. Know that in these difficult times you are surrounded by love on earth and from heaven. Your nanak sounds like a wonderful person and I'm sure she watches over you as your angel.

As for your furry babies , did you know all dogs go to heaven? They are like children as all they really do is love you and all they ask in return is that you love them back. But our loved ones never leave us rather stay with us in our hearts.

I'm happy for you that you are taking care of yourself and doing something nice for yourself. You are wonderful , brave and beautiful and I hope you always remember that.

Quote Originally Posted by annaamia View Post
    @gymrat yes death is a horrible and painful thing to deal with.I think if we could keep these special people and animals forever we would!And thank you so much gym for all your kindness <3 I know your very busy on the forum so I really appreciate it very much

As for my peel, it has finished now and I'm pleased witb how it went, but I definitely need to do more I'm either going to wait 6 months to repeat what I've done or wait 3 but I'm not sure.If I do wait 3 months I'll probably just spot treat under my eyes but I don't know.

Do you think a spot treatment under eyes would be ok @gymrat or wait full 6 months?
    Spot treating is totally fine. I would rather spot treat when I can, it's much easier to deal with in my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by TanYummy View Post
    @annaamia my heart goes out to you and I commend you on your courage to share. Know that in these difficult times you are surrounded by love on earth and from heaven. Your nanak sounds like a wonderful person and I'm sure she watches over you as your angel.

As for your furry babies , did you know all dogs go to heaven? They are like children as all they really do is love you and all they ask in return is that you love them back. But our loved ones never leave us rather stay with us in our hearts.

I'm happy for you that you are taking care of yourself and doing something nice for yourself. You are wonderful , brave and beautiful and I hope you always remember that.
    Awwh @TanYummy , your an animal lover........makes you super extra special to me , my animals are the world to me, they love unconditionally, they can make a crappy day, turn into an awesome day, just by the wag of a tail.

@gymrat yes girl yasssss! I love all our furry friends , we have to love them and take care of them as they are very innocent and truly mean no harm. All they want is love

You're very special to me too even though I just became part of this forum you make it very easy to talk to, it almost as if I've known you forever. You have a very positive and kind demeanor and I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels that way

Hello @annaamia I hope all is well. How where your results with the peeling? Did you like it?
    Sending warm hugs your way

Quote Originally Posted by TanYummy View Post
    @gymrat yes girl yasssss! I love all our furry friends , we have to love them and take care of them as they are very innocent and truly mean no harm. All they want is love

You're very special to me too even though I just became part of this forum you make it very easy to talk to, it almost as if I've known you forever. You have a very positive and kind demeanor and I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels that way
    @TanYummy Cyber_hug.gif

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements