help with first TCA 12% muac - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 First 8 9

Thread: help with first TCA 12% muac

Right back at ya sis

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I had to come back to this posts as this was the first place/thread I decided I was going to try the TCA peel. We’ll ladies 2 &1/2 years later(longer??)I finally did my first one at 18%. I frosted very quick and only lasted about 3 mins. 😬

It so weird bc I searched for this post so I could finally give an update and reading through it I saw 2 1/2 years ago I was going through a horrible colitis flareup (first time) and at this very moment going through the same thing (not as bad as the first time) but I didn’t let it me hold it back from going through with my TCA this time!! 🤞🏼for good results and I definitely will be doing another one.

Not sure who is on here still besides gymrat but hope all is well with everyone!!

Yep I'm here so proud of you!! Was it as scary as you anticipated?? Its just the unknown that gets us the most. Once you've done one, you will know what to expect next time. Keep me posted on how things are looking,......remember if your red keep neosporin on, otherwise, just use a basic, gentle cleanser or even just splash with water, no makeup, keep it simple. Your skin will get dark, tight, you will see changes in the next few days. So exciting!!

As for your flair up.....I'm so sorry to hear that!! But isn't is weird to look back and see that around the same time a few yrs ago you had a flare up......makes me wonder about the time of yr for you. Stay hydrated, and I hope your Dr has you on meds, bless you take care of yourself!!
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Yep I'm here [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.skincaretalk.com/images/smilies/newsmiles/wavey.gif[/IMG] so proud of you!! Was it as scary as you anticipated?? Its just the unknown that gets us the most. Once you've done one, you will know what to expect next time. Keep me posted on how things are looking,......remember if your red keep neosporin on, otherwise, just use a basic, gentle cleanser or even just splash with water, no makeup, keep it simple. Your skin will get dark, tight, you will see changes in the next few days. So exciting!!

As for your flair up.....I'm so sorry to hear that!! But isn't is weird to look back and see that around the same time a few yrs ago you had a flare up......makes me wonder about the time of yr for you. Stay hydrated, and I hope your Dr has you on meds, bless you [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.skincaretalk.com/images/smilies/newsmiles/heart.gif[/IMG] take care of yourself!!
    @gymrat exactly!! It’s the unknown but know that I know what to expect it won’t be so scary the next time. I am sooo happy I finally did it and excited to see the outcome.

I will keep neosporine on until I’m done being red and probably will just stick to some water on the face for a day or 2. I will keep it simple!! I know I say it all the time but seriously thank you for being here for me through this 2 year process, lol and encouraging me, I don’t know if I would have ever done it without your reassurance, you are the best and I will keep you updated.

Yes doc has me back in steroids 😑which I hate and an antacid, so things should be back to normal soon, just taking awhile to get there.

7. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements