Sterotype Yourself - Page 2

Thread: Sterotype Yourself

Quote Originally Posted by rainbownight View Post
    I'm in charge of about 50,000 people so let's say I'm a bossy, control freak.
    I don't see you being bossy or a control freak @rainbownight . Although I do think we all can be a bit bossy at times. I am not a control freak, but like to keep myself in control. One reason why I am not a druggy and or a drunk ........can't imagine not being in control of what I do........that scares the daylights out of me!!
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@rainbownight . Although I do think we all can be a bit bossy at times. I am not a control freak, but like to keep myself in control. One reason why I am not a druggy and or a drunk ........can't imagine not being in control of what I do........that scares the daylights out of me!!
    You and me both! I have a feeling my actions would get me arrested and sent to jail asap!

Quote Originally Posted by Static View Post
    You and me both! I have a feeling my actions would get me arrested and sent to jail asap!
    @Static , Maybe in our next life we can come back and not care so much I've never been arrested and the thought of jail scares me......I'm way too normal for that type of atmosphere

I'm impatient and anxious and I always feel sorry for myself lol. This I know for sure and I'm very passionate about what I do such as my computer art work. I never give myself enough credit even when others give me credit. I love food and I'm quick to ignore others although I hate being ignored.
    Never made it as a wise man
    I couldn't cut it as a poor man stealing
    Tired of living like a blind man
    I'm sick of sight without a sense of feeling

Quote Originally Posted by bronzedoll View Post
    I'm impatient and anxious and I always feel sorry for myself lol. This I know for sure and I'm very passionate about what I do such as my computer art work. I never give myself enough credit even when others give me credit. I love food and I'm quick to ignore others although I hate being ignored.
    @bronzedoll , this cracks me up theres a lot to be said about someone who is able to admit this

awwh your the "poor me" type?? I'm so the opposite. But I too am extremely impatient especially in driving situations, traffic and ignorant drivers make me crazy!!

I get bored very quick so Iam always trying to do something new this can be very costly

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    @bronzedoll, this cracks me up theres a lot to be said about someone who is able to admit this

awwh your the "poor me" type?? I'm so the opposite. But I too am extremely impatient especially in driving situations, traffic and ignorant drivers make me crazy!!
    Been awhile since I've drove lol
    Never made it as a wise man
    I couldn't cut it as a poor man stealing
    Tired of living like a blind man
    I'm sick of sight without a sense of feeling

Quote Originally Posted by bronzedoll View Post
    Been awhile since I've drove lol
    Your probably better off this way

Haha! I never even knew about this off-topic section until now!

How I'd stereotype myself:
    Very anxious, gets depressed when other people get upset or suffer, easy to anger but also quick to calm down, strongly dislike it when people try to assert or abuse control over others (turn into a covert rebel in such cases and end up giving said people a hard time somehow lol).

I'm so the opposite. But I too am extremely impatient especially in driving situations, traffic and ignorant drivers make me crazy!! [/QUOTE]

I am sooooooo guilty !!!!!
    Also seem to be more intolerant of general ignorance and the woe is me life, as i get older. A wee bit anal too. I like things to be in their place. With you 100% on the self control.

12. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements