Australia - ADC order Careprost, Retin A - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Thread: Australia - ADC order Careprost, Retin A

Hi, I already placed order with ADC but will also post here next time I order with them. I read somewhere that you can get freepost on your birthday month. I found ADC efficient and no issues with CC or customs.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Goldcoaster View Post
    Hi, I already placed order with ADC but will also post here next time I order with them. I read somewhere that you can get freepost on your birthday month. I found ADC efficient and no issues with CC or customs.
    Yes it's true @Goldcoaster free shipping on your birthday month. They will email you the promo code and its valid for 30 days. Unfortunately I wasn't able to use mine because they have been out of the things I need So glad to hear things went well for you....I didn't have any issues either, which is always refreshing, as you hear all sorts of stories, and just never know until you give it a try yourself :cheers:
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Hi another aussie here. What does adc stand for and has any one tried new directions australia. I had a squiz at it and you can purchase your lactic acid 100ml for 5.50 but then postage bumps it to $17

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Thats an 88% lactic as well

Quote Originally Posted by trishah View Post
    Hi another aussie here. What does adc stand for and has any one tried new directions australia. I had a squiz at it and you can purchase your lactic acid 100ml for 5.50 but then postage bumps it to $17
    Thats an 88% lactic as well
    ADC is All Day Chemist. And yes, I have used New Directions US site of course!! Great place!!

Thank you for the quick reply gymrat ... I will go post an order now. I was hoping someone would tell me if they were reputable... he he heeee I only have one face

Thank you for the quick reply gymrat ... I will go post an order now. I was hoping someone would tell me if they were reputable... he he heeee I only have one face
    They are, you should be good to go!! What are you going to make with your LA?? Just don't apply as is, be sure you dilute it in something

i ordered from differin /Adaferin from another pharmacy online.
    the postage is cheaper than ADC at USD10.
    fingers crossed it arrives safely.

Oops sorry for the rude late reply Gym rat.. I made the lac acid lotion as per the instructions here and I use it on my face and it has been remarkable in removing brown marks and evening out tone. I would go as far as to say its much better for me than retin a.
    It has moisturised and reduced wrinkles too and i get so many people comenting on how good my skin looks.. pretty happy i have to say.

Where did you order your products from to get $10 delivery. My order from ADC only cost me $15 for some reason. I used a load and go card for my purchases there and had no issues and received my parcel in 3 days
    Last edited by trishah; 03-07-2016 at 07:31 PM.

trishah, when are you ordering again? i want to get a few stuff. any1 in Australia who wants to buy?

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements