Hi everyone

Thread: Hi everyone

Hi everyone

I am from Durban and I cant seem to find products that actually works... can someone please help

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

What are you looking for?? We have plenty here who can help you!! With a few more posts you will have access to thread with members who are from your same area that share product info, and local shops you can look in etc https://www.skincaretalk.com/f/10360/africa-shoppers-members-only
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

hi gymrat thanks for the reply.... I am looking for products to lighten my skin and my mark.... I am going to be 25 in a month and I never had bad skin... it started about 2 years ago I thought it was a phase I am just going through but the marks just keep getting worst.... lately I have been depressed and I am starting to hate myself... I am getting married next year and now I don't want to go through with it cause of my marks and my skin tone...

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by orangegirl View Post
    hi gymrat thanks for the reply.... I am *looking for products to lighten my skin and my mark.... I am*going to be 25 in a month and I never had bad skin... it started about 2 years ago I thought it was a phase I am *just going through but the marks just keep getting worst.... lately I have been depressed and I am starting to hate myself... I am getting married next year and now I don't want to go through with it cause of my marks and my skin tone...
    When you say marks do you mean scars?? Do you wear sunscreen??
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Yes pimple scars. Yes i do wear sunscreen

Hi peeps, plz am in Nigeria nd can't find a product that would ligthen up. Plz any sugggesstion?

@Ucheiyke, there are a lot of Nigerian threads you will benefit from just do a bit of research. I'm also in Nigeria. hope that helps.

10. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements