QEI plus Harmonie range
Page 1 of 6 1 2 Last

Thread: QEI plus Harmonie range

QEI plus Harmonie range

Hey guys just joined here. Will like to start bleaching my skin. Can any one help what to buy?

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by michou 2003 View Post
    Hey guys just joined here. Will like to start bleaching my skin. Can any one help what to buy?
    first you need to exfoliate your skin and then decide if you want to use natural skin lighting products or hq lighting products

Thanks vixen21. I would like to start. With HQ products. I will defo buy sime exfoliator. Any suggestions

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Thanks vixen21. I would like to start. With HQ products. I will defo buy sime exfoliator. I used kojie san soap to exfoliate. Nadinola is a good hq cream mixed with G&G peach lid tub. Any suggestions

SUPER, THANKS DARLING. My brother in new york is sending me five nadinola, i have bought kojic soap. Thanks darling will keep u updated. wish me luck

SUPER, THANKS DARLING. My brother in new york is sending me five nadinola, i have bought kojic soap. Thanks darling will keep u updated. wish me luck
    wish you all the best :-)

Hey guys just changed my regi now on QEI plus Harmonie range. Got the lotion,soap,glycerin, cream,gel,day face and neck cream,and the new serum from their Finsbury Park branch. Will keep u guys updated on my progress. Will post the fotos if the new serum.

THE NEW QEI SERUM

I want to purchase as well.. I have used QEI product before 2010 and they worked very well, but soon after they didn't. I live in the U.S. ... There is several site on line selling the product but not sure who is selling the fakes or the really ones. If your products work please let me know.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements