Is it feasible to get rid of acne blemishes in 2 weeks?

Thread: Is it feasible to get rid of acne blemishes in 2 weeks?

Is it feasible to get rid of acne blemishes in 2 weeks?

I know this is a big ask and not the right way to lighten. But I have a very important function to attend to in two weeks and I have a hell of acne blemishes (thanks to the detoxing effect of MSM). I am ready to consume and apply whatever it takes to fade them off. Any tips from SCT family?

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Lots of things can help..........to dry them up get "uncoated" aspirin mix with a little water and apply like you would a mask. Crush up the aspirin mix into a paste and apply. Get yourself some ACV, mix with equal parts of distilled water use as a toner after you cleanse your face. Order some mandalic acid from MUAC and apply every other week Don't scrub your face or use anything abrasive like scrubs, etc. This will only aggravate and won't help the healing process.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Gymmie.. All my active acne has gone.. But the ugly marks are the problem.. Looking for a quick fix.. I just got myself a 60% LA peel..

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by floralfriend View Post
    Gymmie.. All my active acne has gone.. But the ugly marks are the problem.. Looking for a quick fix.. I just got myself a 60% LA peel..*
    Yes, then apply the peel. Exfoliation is what you want in order to help with the left over scarring.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

7. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements