Seven Day Juice Cleanse for that summer body to go with the flawless skin! - Page 2

Thread: Seven Day Juice Cleanse for that summer body to go with the flawless skin!

I waist train too. What brand juicer do you guys have? @virginskin1 I plan on getting a tummy tuck done next year to remove the loose skin from having 2 kids. Where did you have yours done?

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by ashmoney2 View Post
    I waist train too. What brand juicer do you guys have? @virginskin1 I plan on getting a tummy tuck done next year to remove the loose skin from having 2 kids. Where did you have yours done?
    Had mine done in Jamaica five years ago. I had caesarean for my two kids so I ended up with a kangaroo pouch. Lemme check the name of my juicer
    It's go hard or go home time so I will see u on the lighter side

that's mine it's a cooks brand

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Ok. Ladies whilst doing this fast, I'm also going to be taking liposomal vitamin c and liposomal glutathione. Got this from a website: When you take standard form vitamin C, only about 20% of a 1,000-milligram serving of vitamin C will actually make it into the bloodstream, whereas manufactured Liposomal vitamin C has a 93% absorption rate. The more vitamin C infused into the body, the more nourishment it has to draw from. More importantly, liposomal vitamin C easily penetrates easily into the cell walls since it is now a lipid instead of water based. This provides near IV results with an oral dosage, which means you can get high amounts into the bloodstream without the risk of diarrhea which can occur with standard form vitamin C You can make it yourself quite cheaply. I've taken liposomal vitamin C (not consistently) but not glutathione. Just need to find a trusted supplier of glutathione powder.

Quote Originally Posted by virginskin1 View Post
    @nwababy u would not believe I thought of tagging u and hippie in as I think of u guys as adventurous like me . I have also bought one of those waist trainers as I had my tummy tuck done but have noticed the bulge re appearing
    . thanks Mami, I really do need this. Would start sorting out the list of friuts and veggies I can get easily. I heard pumkin leave is great, cleanses the blood, I already drink. Lemon and water. First and last thing everyday. As for the enema, I'd do. A lil more research and see if I can perform it correctly on me. @ashmoney2 thanks for the linknd my I have a blender, would start with that.

Your welcome, where do you get your pumpkin leaf from?

Ok. Ladies whilst doing this fast, I'm also going to be taking liposomal vitamin c and liposomal glutathione. Got this from a website: When you take standard form vitamin C, only about 20% of a 1,000-milligram serving of vitamin C will actually make it into the bloodstream, whereas manufactured Liposomal vitamin C has a 93% absorption rate. The more vitamin C infused into the body, the more nourishment it has to draw from. More importantly, liposomal vitamin C easily penetrates easily into the cell walls since it is now a lipid instead of water based. This provides near IV results with an oral dosage, which means you can get high amounts into the bloodstream without the risk of diarrhea which can occur with standard form vitamin C You can make it yourself quite cheaply. I've taken liposomal vitamin C (not consistently) but not glutathione. Just need to find a trusted supplier of glutathione powder.
    I'm taking liposomal vit c that I get from Dr Mercola I only take 1000mg. I don't think I could do my own glutathione though !

I'm thinking about doing an enema before and after to help remove toxins (covers face) http://bodyecology.com/articles/home_enemas_how_and_why.php
    I've read the link but it doesn't tell u how does it?! My friend used to have this done at a clinic in Thornton Heath I don't think I could do it myself though!

Quote Originally Posted by virginskin1 View Post
    @nwababy u would not believe I thought of tagging u and hippie in as I think of u guys as adventurous like me . I have also bought one of those waist trainers as I had my tummy tuck done but have noticed the bulge re appearing

You didn't tag hippie in tho!!
    You know I'm a juicing type of gal. And always sharing juicing recipes.

Quote Originally Posted by HippieNerd View Post
    You didn't tag hippie in tho!!:lol: You know I'm a juicing type of gal. And always sharing juicing recipes.
    Soorrryyyy

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements